C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

gday snips
Yes from what I have heard down at shark park Jack "spirits" Richter is a man of many talents.
From the intel I gathered he may be replacing "hutchy" on that tac cup show on channel 9.
This kid is going places.

n80961359226_5322.jpg
left: What Richter may look like in few years.

All the breast

Baz

Who the **** is Jack Richter?
I see Slevison was quiet on the weekend which was a bit of a shock.

Young Tim Boland was given the huge task on Slevison and it would be fair to say the young bloke took the honors in that contest.

Was a pretty good game between the two sides, the Vultures took it right up to the fields and had their chances... got within 9 points about 5 times late in the 3rd and last qtrs, but the fields would bang a couple on quickly each time.

Carboni is a class act, and amidst some very stange umpiring (note: no impact on the result, just some really weird decisions made against/for both teams), he was the difference between the 2 sides on Saturday.

Parkdale were quite good, they seem to match up well to Caulfield though, so i'm not sure you can read much into that with regard to their relegation battles. For some reason Parkdale continually kicked it to Matt Sundberg at CHB for Caulfield. Granted, he looks more like a maths nerd than a footballer - but he can actually play and would have taken 10-15 grabs.

that young bloke redmond from parkdale has been a good find this year
i reckon he could be a smokey for the C grade best and fairest award if parky can win some games

Young Tim Boland was given the huge task on Slevison and it would be fair to say the young bloke took the honors in that contest.

Was a pretty good game between the two sides, the Vultures took it right up to the fields and had their chances... got within 9 points about 5 times late in the 3rd and last qtrs, but the fields would bang a couple on quickly each time.

Carboni is a class act, and amidst some very stange umpiring (note: no impact on the result, just some really weird decisions made against/for both teams), he was the difference between the 2 sides on Saturday.

How has Parkdale not won more games? Very spirited and classy effort on the weekend, in both games. Feeling very comfortable about BT and OGs going down now!

How has Parkdale not won more games?
I've heard lots of could ofs, should ofs and would ofs about the boys of Gerry Green. In the wash-up, they're pretty limp excuses and its looking like a long cold winter.

And considering Parkdale haven't yet won at home this year is astounding... they've had a fierce reputation at home over the years... it has even been referred to as the 'house-of-pain'. It seems as though the Mojo is gone.

No doubt Parkdale are a very good side when at full strength, but hey, that just makes them like every other football side.

They are simply not winning when they need to, full Stop. A good side has a game plan and depth to cover injuries. They don't.

Should have beaten the fields at home. They Didn't. How much of a difference would those 4 points make to the ladder right now?

Where's the coach holding the baby on the sidelines gone?...
or has the economic downturn meant they have had to half the numbers on their coaching staff?

I've heard lots of could ofs, should ofs and would ofs about the boys of Gerry Green. In the wash-up, they're pretty limp excuses and its looking like a long cold winter.

And considering Parkdale haven't yet won at home this year is astounding... they've had a fierce reputation at home over the years... it has even been referred to as the 'house-of-pain'. It seems as though the Mojo is gone.

No doubt Parkdale are a very good side when at full strength, but hey, that just makes them like every other football side.

They are simply not winning when they need to, full Stop. A good side has a game plan and depth to cover injuries. They don't.

Should have beaten the fields at home. They Didn't. How much of a difference would those 4 points make to the ladder right now?

Where's the coach holding the baby on the sidelines gone?...
or has the economic downturn meant they have had to half the numbers on their coaching staff?

By the sounds of it they have lost a fair bit of confidence. I also remeber when their home ground was a 5 goal advantage. They just lifted and made a statement to the competetion that it ws their ground and that they would dictate play.

Seems the only option for the vultures is to do a bit of bonding rather than let things fall away. Possibly head down to Wild Bills on a Thursday night and chase copious amounts of box and have a few beers along the way. The turnaround would be monstrous.

parkdale have some seriously good young players. they lack depth but if they can gradually get a few more experienced players back, they could probly beat just about anyone.
as for that top 25 which was posted in the record the other week.. anyone who rates dukes as the best player in the competition is kidding themselves
carboni is amazing and a few of the beauy boys like bennet and gower would have to be as good or better than dukes

parkdale have some seriously good young players. they lack depth but if they can gradually get a few more experienced players back, they could probly beat just about anyone.
as for that top 25 which was posted in the record the other week.. anyone who rates dukes as the best player in the competition is kidding themselves
carboni is amazing and a few of the beauy boys like bennet and gower would have to be as good or better than dukes

Junior Shark with regard to the above comment I think a little naivety comes into play here. Yes Gower, Bennet, Carboni have had great years but Dukes prior to his injury was having a cracker of a year. Having said that not only were his performances some of the best in the comp this year before he did his shoulder but he has been doing it for many years in the past and therefore I think the reason why he was named No 1 in 'C'grade.

Are you comparing one year wonders to a guy who has been dominating for years...please!!
When Gower has been the most dangerous forward for the next five years then we can re-visit it but at the moment he is not on the same field as Dukes.
Guys like Martinov (last year), McIntyre (Melb High) and big Dukes are as rare as hens teeth in C-Grade.
Those would have to be the top 3 players I have seen in C-Grade for the last five years - Robbins included.
Big units that can take strong marks...wouldn't we all love them running around our forward lines!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you comparing one year wonders to a guy who has been dominating for years...please!!
When Gower has been the most dangerous forward for the next five years then we can re-visit it but at the moment he is not on the same field as Dukes.
Guys like Martinov (last year), McIntyre (Melb High) and big Dukes are as rare as hens teeth in C-Grade.
Those would have to be the top 3 players I have seen in C-Grade for the last five years - Robbins included.
Big units that can take strong marks...wouldn't we all love them running around our forward lines!!!

Totally agree Go_Nodders.

Tips for this week...
Looks to be a very one sided round except for this 1st match..

Beauy Vs Oakleigh - Beauy just due to playing at home. Bromley to kick 8. Gower to kick a couple less (6) as Oakleigh are great at running up and down the ground helping their defence out.
Nodders Vs Vultures - Nodders to win in a hard contest. Vultures will give them a run for their money but fitness will be the issue.
OG Vs Ajaz - Jackers to obliterate OG with run and pure fitness.
Monash Vs Caulfield - Caulfield with too much talent they should comfortably beat Monash. Monash to run all day but their skills will let them down.
MHSOB Vs BT - MHSOB to continue their form and punish the potential demotion finalists.

BTW...congrats the Vickers Willis from OG on playing his 200th game recently. A great player at full forward who has kicked many a goal including a ton as well.

My weekend preview
Beaumaris vs Oakliegh
This is by far match of the round as both teams are outside the 4 and have alot to play for. The sharkas will be relying on Big Scotty Gower to bag a few before he jets off to Bali. Oakliegh have the muscle in Bromley and edwards. Im expecting this clash go down to the last minute and beauy to get up by 6 points or less.
Mazenod Vs Parkdale
This game will interesting one as the nodders would be expecting to pencil this game in as a win,but parky are playing some good footy. Im expecting the nodders to get in by 30 points.
Old Geelong vs Ajax
Oggers have not been at 3rd last team as they have fought well in thier promotion year in c grade will outclassed by jackas. Being the case jackas have firepower in Fayman who will be wanting to catch up in the sharp shoters.Ajax by 60 points.
Moansh Blues vs Caulfield
Caulfield the most domiant team in c grade by far the flag favourites will be wanting to put this game to bed. Caulfield to run out this game by 60+ points.
Mhosb vs Bulleen Templestowe
Mhosb at the unbackabe odds of 1.01 to win this match do not see bulleen templestowe even getting within a whiska throughout the whole match,even before the bounce. Mhosb to win by 100+ points in a low entertaining match.

Wish all teams the best for the weekend.

Baz

(sorry guys no photos this week)

My weekend review...
You are a very talented man Bazza. The only person I know that can do a review before the weekend!

bazza01 said:
Mazenod Vs Parkdale
Rumor is Macgeorge is injured and may not play – Apart from being a big loss from the side it also means Parkdales average age would drop to about 15........
bazza01 said:
Old Geelong vs Ajax
Oggers have not been at 3rd last team as they have fought well in thier promotion year in c grade will outclassed by jackas. Being the case jackas have firepower in Fayman who will be wanting to catch up in the sharp shoters.Ajax by 60 points.
Are you drunk?......... Can someone please translate?

Tips for this week...

Beauy Vs Oakleigh - It all depends on which Beauy turns up!!! but Oakleigh are too fast on the big grounds. 24pts

Nodders Vs Parkdale - At the mo Mazenod have got their ambitions and abilities all mixed up. Parkdale are due. 13pts

OG Vs Ajax - Wouldn't matter if the OG Canteen Fillies only had their RM Williams on and nuthin else, Jacka's way to slick. 48pts

Monash Vs Caulfield - SOS for the baby-blue boys... by the length of the Caulfied straight. 60pts

MHSOB Vs BT - No where to hide on the postage stamp, it could be a nice and tight scrap... only problem is BT rely too much on 2 forwards. MH's mid-fielders kick most their goals, especially at home. 42pts

Martinov was big, strong and frightened.
mcintyre is massive and is just another local footballer.
dukes is a has been
gower and another bloke, rochford, have some serious abilitity unlike these other hacks who just get by on being bigger than everyone else

You are a very talented man Bazza. The only person I know that can do a review before the weekend!

Rumor is Macgeorge is injured and may not play – Apart from being a big loss from the side it also means Parkdales average age would drop to about 15........

Are you drunk?......... Can someone please translate?
Well troy the question is can u read cos i clearly say preview if u read carefully
enjoy the frofies
Baz

Martinov was big, strong and frightened.
mcintyre is massive and is just another local footballer.
dukes is a has been
gower and another bloke, rochford, have some serious abilitity unlike these other hacks who just get by on being bigger than everyone else

I would have thought being big and strong was a positive.
How did your ruckman go against McIntyre? You're right, he is just another local footballer that could dominate any grade he played in.
I thought it doesn't matter how you get by just as long as you get by.

I would have thought being big and strong was a positive.
How did your ruckman go against McIntyre? You're right, he is just another local footballer that could dominate any grade he played in.
I thought it doesn't matter how you get by just as long as you get by.

obviously being big and strong is a positive, but thats just about all those blokes have going for them.
mcintyre is over rated. and if he played A grade football it would prove that he is just another local footballer. if you think he would be a good A grade ruckmen, then you are kidding yourself.
some very over rated players in this competition and mcintyre is definitely one of them.

obviously being big and strong is a positive, but thats just about all those blokes have going for them.
mcintyre is over rated. and if he played A grade football it would prove that he is just another local footballer. if you think he would be a good A grade ruckmen, then you are kidding yourself.
some very over rated players in this competition and mcintyre is definitely one of them.

Mate, McIntyre has played in A-Grade and B-Grade and was just as big and strong and imposing as he is now.
He also played for Ainslie in the ACT and was quite handy there as well.
Don't underestimate how good he is. I would say that one of main reasons the High is travelling so well at the moment is because of big Rog. I'll bet the High boys would agree with me.
I would say that you need to give a little bit more respect to these guys. They are all genuine good players.

Mate, McIntyre has played in A-Grade and B-Grade and was just as big and strong and imposing as he is now.
He also played for Ainslie in the ACT and was quite handy there as well.
Don't underestimate how good he is. I would say that one of main reasons the High is travelling so well at the moment is because of big Rog. I'll bet the High boys would agree with me.
I would say that you need to give a little bit more respect to these guys. They are all genuine good players.

i still reckon there over rated. from what i have seen personally. just my opinion
best midfielder- carboni
best forward- rochford (injury free)
best backmen- no standouts
best captain- monash #7
worst player in the comp- josh richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back