C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

The guy made a huge mistake he has done nothing ever like that on field and off field in his life it was so out of character and he feels really bad for it. He is not shying away from what happened and will walk in there and put his hand up and take what comes to him. He is both embarrassed and regretful.
Let the penalty take care of his actions but don't continue to personally crucify him on here so for everyones involved sake lets talk football.

Hey SPANNER you said Oakleigh won against a very undermanned AJAX well i will have you know that Oakleigh are far from full strength they have a list of injuries there own.

yeah the boys from the dome do have a injury list an arm long and will have a big say in what eventuates at the buisness end of the season if can get enough of them back on the track and caulfields little ****** private school rings will be spasming if the krushers can sneak into the final four

any news on tac cup future star jack coleman and his troubling hand injury, ive heard rumours that he is near full recovery and with club bad boy scott 'off to bali' gower on the edge of delistment, this will prove to be the perfect interchange for coach mifsud and co.

rumour, innuendo, speculation.....snips!
n1019260197_172046_4919.jpg

Being in the inner sanctum Jack Coleman has fully recovered from the hand injury suffered a month ago. He was spotted at shark park on saturday afternoon testing the old hand out by doing a series of marking drills and doing a few laps around the oval. According to the medical officers he is ready to go. Just a matter of getting through training and the selection process.

Baz

Hey SPANNER you said Oakleigh won against a very undermanned AJAX well i will have you know that Oakleigh are far from full strength they have a list of injuries there own.[/quote]

Names please they are nearly at full strength.

Yes indeed The Spanner the Jackers currently have a few out and they so happen to bet some of their quality players.

Some interesting results from the weekend. What the **** were the Nodders doing on the weekend??? OG have some ability but the Nodders should have brushed them aside fairly easily. Do they know finals are coming up and Oakleigh are breathing down their neck?

Caulfield kept their brilliant season running along with a big victory over the High. Having said that with McIntyre out due to VAFA duties it could well have been a much closer affair.

Parkdale creamed Monash as expected. The Boland and Sullivan show keep on providing as they all played exceptionally well.

Beauy dispatched of BT who shold now be preparing for D grade and what they need to do to get back up. Long pre-season I would hvae thought. Dean Matthew at 56 years of age may have to make a comeback.

Oakleigh won one of their biggest matches for the year by sorting out the Jackers. Oakleigh on their day can beat anyone but on their day can also lose to anyone. They're certainly my roughy to put the Nodders out and sneak into the 4.

5 games to go. things are tightening up for the 4. My prediction at this stage for the 4 (at the end of the season)...

Caulfield
MHSOB
Beauy
Oakleigh

Bottom 2 -
Monash
BT

Caulfield
MHSOB
Beauy
Oakleigh

Bottom 2 -
Monash
BT

Agree with the bottom 2 BT gone and Monash are on the slippery slope to D1 unless they can pull something out of the bag in the next couple of weeks.

The last spot in the four is now wide open with Mazenod losing on the weekend. It may come down to the last round (MHSOB Vs Oak & Mazenod Vs Ajax) I think Oakleigh may sneak in and if they do none of the teams in the 4 will like that. They have a great record in finals over the last 5 years.

Caulfield
MHSOB
Beauy
Oakleigh

Bottom 2 -
Monash
BT

Agree with the bottom 2 BT gone and Monash are on the slippery slope to D1 unless they can pull something out of the bag in the next couple of weeks.

The last spot in the four is now wide open with Mazenod losing on the weekend. It may come down to the last round (MHSOB Vs Oak & Mazenod Vs Ajax) I think Oakleigh may sneak in and if they do none of the teams in the 4 will like that. They have a great record in finals over the last 5 years.

Didnt they lose in the prelim last year?

fellas, just wondering what the condition of Oakleigh's ground is like???

i know they had the surface re-done last year, and it looks likely that the same will happen to Hampton's at the end of this year.. has it held up well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be good to see Jack Coleman back on the park in the 2's for Beauy after a nasty hand injury as well as a fresh and rested Nick 'the squid' Kennedy.

Fan numbers should swell and hopefully the canteen will have enough hotdogs to go round.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,sans-serif]'Perhaps the largest obstacle in Lawrence’s way over the rest of the course is Melbourne High’s Roger McIntyre. We missed him on Saturday, but we couldn’t help seeing him yesterday when he took the field for the VAFA team that played against the Country'

Copied the above from Max on Monday of the VAFA website. Is Moron max a MHSOB supporter or does he just want to give big Roger a rogering!!!!!!

Why they have him write his boring shite is beyond me.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,sans-serif]'Perhaps the largest obstacle in Lawrence’s way over the rest of the course is Melbourne High’s Roger McIntyre. We missed him on Saturday, but we couldn’t help seeing him yesterday when he took the field for the VAFA team that played against the Country'[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,sans-serif]Copied the above from Max on Monday of the VAFA website. Is Moron max a MHSOB supporter or does he just want to give big Roger a rogering!!!!!![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,sans-serif]Why they have him write his boring shite is beyond me.[/FONT]

I agree. Where has Johnny Horn gone recently? His pieces were far more interesting on a Wednesday!

McIntyre is good, but I am not sure he was worth 40 points on the day.

Finals are a different story anyways.

I could see the top four being:

Caulfield
Beaumaris
MHSOB
Ajax

The Jackas have an easier run home than Mazenod or Oakleigh. The latter both drop games they shouldn't.

I don't think Ajax can win it, but the other 3 have it in them and it will come down to on the day. I still think the Shark and Caulfield have the better chance.

BT and Monash are down.

I agree. Where has Johnny Horn gone recently? His pieces were far more interesting on a Wednesday!

Caulfield
Beaumaris
MHSOB
Ajax

The Jackas have an easier run home than Mazenod or Oakleigh. The latter both drop games they shouldn't.

I don't think Ajax can win it, but the other 3 have it in them and it will come down to on the day. I still think the Shark and Caulfield have the better chance.

BT and Monash are down.

J.Horn is following the Tour de France. Not sure he has internet access up in the mountains.

As for Oakleigh. As much as it pains me to say it, I wouldn't write them off. Their big games are all at home. Don't be surprised if they win their remaining games and sneak in.

Will be good to see Jack Coleman back on the park in the 2's for Beauy after a nasty hand injury as well as a fresh and rested Nick 'the squid' Kennedy.

Fan numbers should swell and hopefully the canteen will have enough hotdogs to go round.

saw him running round down at shark park disevening got through the session pretty good and looking in top shape. However the core strenghtening circuit before the cooldown with the commando got him a bit sore.

However knowing young jack,He would prefer ur idea of the lamb gyros at vafa venues.

baz

The guy made a huge mistake he has done nothing ever like that on field and off field in his life it was so out of character and he feels really bad for it. He is not shying away from what happened and will walk in there and put his hand up and take what comes to him. He is both embarrassed and regretful.
Let the penalty take care of his actions but don't continue to personally crucify him on here so for everyones involved sake lets talk football.
He got 8 weeks, which pretty much is the rest of the season.

If he was so embarrassed why would he be joking about it when playing against Ajax? If he was regretful and putting his hand up, why are we hearing that it was in retaliation when the footage shows nothing happened? Not good form, but why should we be surprised.

Personally glad the VAFA dealt with it and we can NOW move on.

He got 8 weeks, which pretty much is the rest of the season.

If he was so embarrassed why would he be joking about it when playing against Ajax? If he was regretful and putting his hand up, why are we hearing that it was in retaliation when the footage shows nothing happened? Not good form, but why should we be surprised.

Personally glad the VAFA dealt with it and we can NOW move on.

8 weeks!!!! Must have been a fair wack. Seems a substantial amount of time to have out. Certainly rules him out for season 2009.

Any more as the 4 named are good footballers who have been covered by other good footballers at Oakleigh.

Ajax missing I believe FF (Fayman) 49 Goals prior to Saturday CHF (Dukes)Reco (Chester) Suspended and others overseas.

Spanner, you play with what you got on the field and ajax had no fight. it wouldn't have mattered who was playing... Didn't want the hard ball, didn't want to get wet, didn't want the four points... i'm guessing that last year in you weren't at full strength either?

Caulfield
Beaumaris
MHSOB
Ajax

BT and Monash are down.

McIntyre is worth more than 40 pts to the High...
There is no doubt HE is the reason for their resurgence this year...

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back