Oppo Camp Caleb Poulter (Bulldogs MSD 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

I would've made Murphy the sub given his versatility and played Ginnivan

And how do you think that would have changed the outcome Sunday?

Tonight I noticed he kept Running Down the Wings to get Touches but when ball comes out of the Backline majority went Inboard and he was not even Looked at.

Classy Player but new gameplan seems to keep him quiet

Tonight I noticed he kept Running Down the Wings to get Touches but when ball comes out of the Backline majority went Inboard and he was not even Looked at.

Classy Player but new gameplan seems to keep him quiet
Fitness is the issue but there's plenty to work with there.

Hope he hits the gym over the summer. I want him to get to 93 - 95 kilos by the peak of his career.
I highly doubt him putting on 15 or so kilos would be beneficial, given his running is already such a strong aspect. Isaac Smith is probably who I'd compare him to in terms of physique. Smith is a bit shorter, but only weighs 83kgs at 188cms. I would be happy with Poulter in the mid-80 range

I highly doubt him putting on 15 or so kilos would be beneficial, given his running is already such a strong aspect. Isaac Smith is probably who I'd compare him to in terms of physique. Smith is a bit shorter, but only weighs 83kgs at 188cms. I would be happy with Poulter in the mid-80 range

I see Poulter as an inside mid though. Don’t see him on the wings for the entirety of his career.

I see Poulter as an inside mid though. Don’t see him on the wings for the entirety of his career.
Potentially, but with Daicos x 2, Macrae and McInnes vying for those minutes while Tay and De Goey are still here, I think it might be a while.

Happy for him to develop into a Jack Steele though ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t see him as inside. Game so far is all outside , reflects partly on where he plays.
Agree has a funny running style.

Has had a great 1st up season and was solid last night.

I don’t see him as inside. Game so far is all outside , reflects partly on where he plays.
Agree has a funny running style.

Has had a great 1st up season and was solid last night.

Feel like unless he gets a block of time in the midfield like Macrae last night , we wont see it. But i think its definitely there, loves the tough stuff. Great tackler for his size. Good in close. He did some nice things last night

Seriously it’s like watching a 7foot basketball centre trying to run up and down the court. Or a giraffe run.

Just looks weird.
Only exaggerated by our actual 7 footer running in a more normal way!

It's like he pins his arm to his chest when he runs. Funny stuff with his mullet flowing

He just seems like one of those guys who cannot make gains no matter how hard he hits the gym. Kinda like Stephenson and that microphone head guy.
He's a 18 year old winger... Theres legit no 18 year old wing players that come straight into a AFL system jacked. You focus on endurance as a wing position at the beginning.

He just seems like one of those guys who cannot make gains no matter how hard he hits the gym. Kinda like Stephenson and that microphone head guy.

1st year and you already know he won't put Muscle on?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Caleb Poulter (Bulldogs MSD 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back