Oppo Camp Caleb Poulter (Bulldogs MSD 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

I really don’t want Frampton.

Not much we can do if the kid wants to go home.

He’s only had a season of mostly SANFL football in the position and frankly has been pretty bloody impressive. Not to mention he’s over 200cm, moves like a cat and will cost practically nothing.

I think everyone needs to find another hill to die on.

He’s only had a season of mostly SANFL football in the position and frankly has been pretty bloody impressive. Not to mention he’s over 200cm, moves like a cat and will cost practically nothing.

I think everyone needs to find another hill to die on.
Exchange for Poulter is not nothing…steak knives in that deal I can understand.

Geez some people overrating Poulter. He’d be close to being delisted. Has been lazy and looking disinterested all season in the VFL. At least with Bianco he turned it around and got himself into a position to play a few games in a row at senior level towards the end.

I’d be surprised if Poulter was still around at Collingwood next year. Don’t know Frampton’s worth but if I had to swap the two, I’d take that.

The question is who is our next wingman to replace Sidey? Is it Lipinski? Does Crisp switch to a wing? As others have suggested will Hill maybe play wing?

Point being that if Poulters name is not front and centre then maybe we move him on, while he holds some value.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

The question is who is our next wingman to replace Sidey? Is it Lipinski? Does Crisp switch to a wing? As others have suggested will Hill maybe play wing?

Point being that if Poulters name is not front and centre then maybe we move him on, while he holds some value.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
A Daicos on each wing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poulter has the physique of a meth addict.
It’s disgusting. All he does is play football. I’m sure he could go do an hour (a few times a week) of dead lifts, squats, bench press or shoulder presses to build up some power. What the hell does he eat? Friggin birdseed???
He’s clearly not chasing the dream. Time to cut our losses.

Poulter has the physique of a meth addict.
It’s disgusting. All he does is play football. I’m sure he could go do an hour (a few times a week) of dead lifts, squats, bench press or shoulder presses to build up some power. What the hell does he eat? Friggin birdseed???
He’s clearly not chasing the dream. Time to cut our losses.
Lol, he looks like a meth addict too.

With all due respect to that position, it doesn’t take a lot to be a good wingman. Great endurance and adhering to team rules/game style. A great wingman though is harder to replicate ala Sidebottom and Daicos. I don’t have much faith in Poulter getting to that level.
Yeah agreed.

When I was a kid, there were heaps of Poulter look-alikes just hanging out at Broadie train station, smoking Winnie Reds and “just doin muffin’”.
Bet they were getting into punch ons with kids that looked like me there.

Ps: bloody Winnie Reds is impressive though. Winnie Blues is enough for me.

Bet they were getting into punch ons with kids that looked like me there.

Ps: bloody Winnie Reds is impressive though. Winnie Blues is enough for me.
Blues were a far better option. Reds were a damn harsh smoke. Marlborough reds were also harsh… though, Camels were a killer!

Geeze is there a need to go that hard at him based on him not progressing as we thought he would , chill a bit
I look at McCrae. He came in at the same time. He has built his body to play AFL. He’s now in Limbo-Land of being consistently in the bests of VFL and just a fraction shy for AFL. The poor kid either gets selected as injury sub or plays in hot games. He needs a couple of easy kills and be given a good run at it. If in the end, he doesn’t make the grade, so be it. Anybody can clearly see he has a crack and has developed his physique to give himself a chance.
Poulter… on the other hand….
If his destiny is too remain built like Robbie Flower, then at least play like Robbie Flower and play his absolute guts out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Caleb Poulter (Bulldogs MSD 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back