Oppo Camp Caleb Poulter (Bulldogs MSD 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

you should be posting gems like these in the whipping thread...

The whipping thread is bejewelled with brilliance. I'd prefer to give my gems a chance to stand out.

And anyway, doesn't the whipping thread have an offseason?

The whipping thread is bejewelled with brilliance. I'd prefer to give my gems a chance to stand out.

And anyway, doesn't the whipping thread have an offseason?

no offseason in the relentless march for perfection...

and with regards poults, a simple haircut might have changed his destiny and made a man out of him...but alas

Poulter for Frampton seems a straight forward swap for mine
I don't think it's a straightforward swap at all. Poulter is in his second year and has upside provided he develops. Frampton is in his seventh year in the system and about to move to his third club.

We're also really low on the depth charts for genuine wings if he goes.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sidebottom, Daicos, Bianco, WHE, Lipinski, Noble, Crisp, Naicos, Murley, Hill we’ll have plenty of players that can run through the wings losing a play who played one game there this year is the least of our concerns.

I don't think it's a straightforward swap at all. Poulter is in his second year and has upside provided he develops. Frampton is in his seventh year in the system and about to move to his third club.

Since when is Poulter a genuine wing? He plays wing because he's too small and timid to play inside mid.

I don't know why we're not working on Poulter's KPF craft. He's over 190cm!

When the alternative for both Poulter and Frampton is delisting it seems an obvious swap. I would give Poulter more chance of becoming an AFL regular but for both its pretty unlikely

P.S when Frampton lines up for us in 23 it will be his 9th season in the AFL. An amazing feat when you have 24 games to your name. A clear record I think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When the alternative for both Poulter and Frampton is delisting it seems an obvious swap. I would give Poulter more chance of becoming an AFL regular but for both its pretty unlikely

P.S when Frampton lines up for us in 23 it will be his 9th season in the AFL. An amazing feat when you have 24 games to your name. A clear record I think
There is also the question of why he's still on a list after 9 years, he must have something going for him or would you rather we continue to play an undersized defence and fall short again.

It is possible to fatten twigs and work on contested ability.

Let’s say it is. Is it easier to simply draft someone with the traits we need, or invest in turning Poulter into something he has never been? I mean, you want a 190cm + contested marker, I’m pretty sure Jackson Callow has been delisted and is available free of charge.

Let’s say it is. Is it easier to simply draft someone with the traits we need, or invest in turning Poulter into something he has never been? I mean, you want a 190cm + contested marker, I’m pretty sure Jackson Callow has been delisted and is available free of charge.
True. Wouldn't surprise me to see Callow go down a motor sport career if an AFL list doesn't pick him up. He is a very good karter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Caleb Poulter (Bulldogs MSD 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back