Calling all Brisbane Pies fans - Will you be 1 of the 100?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well everyone, Katie called not long ago and said it's all on :D:thumbsu:

So it'll be open to Collingwood supporters from 12:30.... Woooooo!!! Thanks for everyones support. Legends!!! See you all there!!!

Go the Pies!!!!
Bloody pumped!!!! :D

Awesome!!!
Sorry, i have only just seen this now. I'll be at the Pineapple from about 12.30. I have Shazza Wellingham's #21 on my back, so come say hi. Everyone feel free to buy me a beer!!

Dan.

Far out, well done C42 sensational work.

You'll have a great day I'm sure.

Name tags?? :)

Haha yeah, was a great effort by everyone :thumbsu:

Awesome!!!
Sorry, i have only just seen this now. I'll be at the Pineapple from about 12.30. I have Shazza Wellingham's #21 on my back, so come say hi. Everyone feel free to buy me a beer!!

Dan.

Too easy mate, I'll be there at 12:30 too...

Have had 42 on my back my entire life, only just got number 8 put on last year... Hoping for a big one from Harry'O :D:thumbsu:

Common Pies!!!!!

Sharn

Woooo!!! Bring on tomorrow!! I can't wait... so i keep watching clips of the Pies...

Here's one i edited a few years ago... Some past players in there, but it was a huge effort by the young team... a start to that awesome defensive pressure we apply all the time now - and if we do it tomorrow, we can win this!!

Go Pies!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpWTKEkLR6M
[YOUTUBE]KpWTKEkLR6M[/YOUTUBE]

Is it open to any Pies fan from Brissie if So I would like to come just front up on the day,If so I am there. cheers.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Calling all Brisbane Pies fans - Will you be 1 of the 100?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back