List Mgmt. Cam McCarthy Requests Trade to WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their public position has to be that.

By the time it's over they'll be saying things like "it was a deal that was too good to ignore" and "we understood the unique position Cam was in and accommodated his request once a very good offer came through that protected the future interests of GWS".

Why would you keep a player on your list that doesn't want to play for your club? If they want to play hardball, Freo will simply shaft them when the time comes, and his contract is up.
How?

Look if he really wants freo the giants and freo will get it done. But as a contracted player we will aim for overs. The twitter feed is part of it.

How will freo make us pay?

By the time it's over they'll be saying things like "it was a deal that was too good to ignore" and "we understood the unique position Cam was in and accommodated his request once a very good offer came through that protected the future interests of GWS".
Ding ding ding. Winner right here.

You a PR guy?

GWS have Cameron, Patton, and Stewart as key forwards. McCarthy is probably just ahead of Stewart, but still. We need key forwards, they need ruckmen.

First rounder + Clarke for McCarthy is more than fair.
And Tomlinson sometimes plays as their 3rd tall

Couple of misdemeanors perhaps? Nightclub fight, car crash, hanging aroubd with underworld figures during the finals so GWS part ways with him and we pick him up cheap cheap?

I kid, I kid...
Spotted having a beer with Toby ****ing Greene...

Why do they care about public opinion? They don't even have fans lolll

Every player is for sale for the right price. Just like Boyd last year, if we offer GWS something substantial they'll change their stance. I don't think our first pick (19) and Clarke is enough. If we could somehow reshuffle our picks and get a pick closer to 10-14+ Clarke, I feel our chances are then likely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How?

Look if he really wants freo the giants and freo will get it done. But as a contracted player we will aim for overs. The twitter feed is part of it.

How will freo make us pay?
Freo would simply offer up next to nothing, and make him walk into the pre season draft, where you would get nothing. Its in both parties interest to get this done.

Freo would simply offer up next to nothing, and make him walk into the pre season draft, where you would get nothing. Its in both parties interest to get this done.
As i said a deal will be done and itll be done to benefit the club who still has a two year contract on him. Offering him 700k a year shows you guys want him badly as well.

As for the threat yep offer us barely nothing and we will look at other teams (west coast is in wa)

Why do they care about public opinion? They don't even have fans lolll

How's that funny? They're a new club from a traditionally non-footy state. Reminds me of our WACA days now look at us.

A lot of your posts are heart achingly similar to some of the ones made by those chardonnay snobs that live over in the leafy greens.

How's that funny? They're a new club from a traditionally non-footy state. Reminds me of our WACA days now look at us.

A lot of your posts are heart achingly similar to some of the ones made by those chardonnay snobs that live over in the leafy greens.

Please don't put our club in the same category as GWS.

They have been afforded so many things, we can only have dreamt of back when we started. And there is nothing wrong to live in the 'leafy greens'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back