Can’t justify a new thread - still want to post it though, (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads, Grandads etc
Despite the wind and rain, I’ll be getting out on the BBQ today. A few cold ones and some lamb chops.

Hope everyone has a good one.

The things that pop up on your insta feed.

Did anyone else get this?

Seems like you can stick these Pies players on your wall at home.

Not my house, but I’d be happy to have it. Especially with that drinks trolley under the stairs.😊

IMG_5356.jpeg

The things that pop up on your insta feed.

Did anyone else get this?

Seems like you can stick these Pies players on your wall at home.

Not my house, but I’d be happy to have it. Especially with that drinks trolley under the stairs.😊

View attachment 2129986
I noticed the drinks trolley as well. Particularly the Japanese Whiskey!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know how people can watch Bathurst. It's just cars going round in circles
It’s a day full of drama and good luck/bad luck stories.
A day when, despite your car being a hundreds of thousands of dollars investment, a 50 cent piece of equipment can take you from first place to a DNF in an instant.
A day when human resilience is tested to the max.
It’s much more than just “going around in circles”.

Back in the good old days the race would start at 8am. Much better watching it with an early start

Same as the Sydney to Hobart for that matter… these days starts much later in the morning
All about running up to 7 news at 6.

I don't know how people can watch Bathurst. It's just cars going round in circles
I've had the pleasure of being a passenger in a race car on a track.
I'll tell you what, the skills these guys have are insane.
One of the scariest things I've ever been a part of.

Also all the technology. The passion the pit crews and teams have.
etc. etc.

It's really not just cars going round in circles.

I've had the pleasure of being a passenger in a race car on a track.
I'll tell you what, the skills these guys have are insane.
One of the scariest things I've ever been a part of.

Also all the technology. The passion the pit crews and teams have.
etc. etc.

It's really not just cars going round in circles.
It is when you watch it on TV. My cat leaped at the screen twice trying to catch those cars going around in circles

Back in the good old days the race would start at 8am. Much better watching it with an early start

Same as the Sydney to Hobart for that matter… these days starts much later in the morning
The Sydney to Hobart has always started at 1pm (12noon prior to daylight saving). Guarantees that the NE seabreeze has come in and there will be breeze for the start.

The Sydney to Hobart has always started at 1pm (12noon prior to daylight saving). Guarantees that the NE seabreeze has come in and there will be breeze for the start.
Tks for that. I always remembered it as a kid starting quite early in the morning (before the cricket started) but could be mistaken

Petrol prices are crazy at the moment depending on the suburb you live in. I was in Fitzroy today and filled up at $1.55.

Then a few kilometres away in Brunswick it was selling for $2.09.

Doesn't even seem to be a reason for it as the oil price hasn't gone up.
It’s crazy to see the ranges you pay. Almost always 20-30 cents the range between high and low. pay. I’ve started to google “cheap petrol near me” and will go to cheapest as long as it’s within 5-8 minutes distance

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t justify a new thread - still want to post it though, (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back