Roast Can anybody explain what benefits Danyle Pearce brings to the team?

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair to Daynle, he is one of the only players that try to kick it forward, rather then kick it sideways like everyone else. True, most of his kicks are long bombs rather then the accurate passes most of us would prefer, but even so he gets more criticism then he deserves.
Bullshit.

Watch a game with your eyes open for a change.

Reg seems quiet tonight, must be busy having a party after hearing the news.
What news? Has Danyle been made Vice Captain?

Is it that he was dropped? Thank **** for that. One year too late and now I'm stuck with this stupid sig. **** you, Ross.

What news? Has Danyle been made Vice Captain?

Is it that he was dropped? Thank **** for that. One year too late and now I'm stuck with this stupid sig. **** you, Ross.
Reggi , he can help develop some kids with peel .

What puzzles me is - what has he done differently in the past 2 games compared to the previous 20 that's led him to be dumped?
Not be compared directly to Brad Hill.

I don't mind Danyle (and think he is a solid role player) but it doesn't take long watching Brad Hill play in the same team, that you realise he just isn't that critical to the team moving forward anymore. Brad has shown us more about how an outside mid can impact a game than Danyle has shown in years.

What puzzles me is - what has he done differently in the past 2 games compared to the previous 20 that's led him to be dumped?

Nothing. Its more that we're actually rebuilding now.

I just feel sorry for the punters who desperately need a scapegoat like Danyle. They won't have anyone, because nobody else on our team ever fumbles or turns it over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless im mistaken, this is Danyls 100th game for the club. Handing this game may pay off in 20 odd years. You just never know.
Has he even got the goods?

He'd probably just bomb it in long and turn it over for a score to the other side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back