Can the Saints win the flag?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jimmy

Club Legend
Jan 20, 2004
7th ave
Other Teams
1 and only Sturt
they are hitting form at the right time of year and with brizzy and the puffs most likely out of the way, will they have their best chance ever to win it all???

Jimmy said:
they are hitting form at the right time of year and with brizzy and the puffs most likely out of the way, will they have their best chance ever to win it all???

They can win it, but then again so can West Coast, Adelaide or Sydney.

I'd give all three of the latter a slightly better chance than the Saints.

ok.crows said:
Because they have a better style for finals ... less likely to crack IMO.
Yeah just like we cracked it last year!!!
please two months ago it was sydney the gay tide, now its the game plan of the millenia?

Saintsfan said:
Yeah just like we cracked it last year!!!
please two months ago it was sydney the gay tide, now its the game plan of the millenia?

they've been playing good footy, i'm not going to write them off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok.crows said:
Because they have a better style for finals ... less likely to crack IMO.
I'll say it again - how did their game style go against us at the MCG last year?

Jarryd_S said:
Yes. But they won't. Adelaide-2005 Premiers.
This man speaks sense. I think Adelaide are the best chance, or actually, maybe on par with West Coast. Then there's a little gulf where St Kilda sit, then Sydney, Roos and the rest are all on an even par.

ok.crows said:
Meh. I'm talking about this year ... last year the Saints won 10 straight, didn't they?

This year IMO the Saints are more fragile, and I believe the Swans are better.
6 in arow or something and like 9 out of our last 11...

Yes they can win it if the Dogs dont make it i hope Saints do the Saints have got a premiership forward line with Rewaltd,Gehrig,Milne,Hamil and plus the midfeild Ball,Nick Dal Santo ,Havey, so Saints will win if Dogs dont get in

Bulldogs_West said:
Yes they can win it if the Dogs dont make it i hope Saints do the Saints have got a premiership forward line with Rewaltd,Gehrig,Milne,Hamil and plus the midfeild Ball,Nick Dal Santo ,Havey, so Saints will win if Dogs dont get in
So the Bulldogs will win the Premiership if they make the finals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can the Saints win the flag?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back