Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

On a side note, 2 bits of f all representation from Vic Metro in that team

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Arki Butler is in my son's year. Kicked the winning goal last weekend to beat Hailebury by a point to win the APS final. Playing as a Year 10 with mostly Year 12 boys (Levi Ashcroft, Luke Trainor etc). He's one to watch.

Legit Carlton F/S and NGA prospects upcoming

Ben Camporeale F/S - SA u18's Championships - SA MVP/AA Int
Lucas Camporeale F/S - SA u18's Championships

Tyson Gresham NGA
Jack Ison NGA
Harry Dean F/S
Harvey Allan F/S

Cody Walker F/S (Richmond NGA) - Vic Country u16's Championships - VC MVP/AA Mid

Riley Scotland F/S
Ahmad Abdallah NGA

Lukas Koutoufides F/S
Darcy Johnstone F/S

Arli Walker F/S
Oscar Judd F/S (West Coast F/S)
Tyler Scotland F/S

Lewis Betts F/S (Adelaide F/S)

Last edited:
A Gresham, Dean and Allen progress report would be great, i have only seen a few stats on Gresham, his numbers i saw were more in line with a small forward than a mid.

Haven’t seen the other two mentioned in relation to the Coates league.

A Gresham, Dean and Allen progress report would be great, i have only seen a few stats on Gresham, his numbers i saw were more in line with a small forward than a mid.

Haven’t seen the other two mentioned in relation to the Coates league.
Harry Dean - Murray Bushrangers
Harvey Allan - Sandringham Dragons

Definitely top 2. Fighting to be Pick 1 with Dougie Cochrane
I think the Cochrane hype was overblown. Was playing as a Tom Stewart type down back under far less pressure in the 16s. Cody was copping tags and opposition attention all game yet still dominating.

I'd take Cody over him in a heartbeat. Cody and Lucas Robinson from WA looked the best of the lot IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Cochrane hype was overblown. Was playing as a Tom Stewart type down back under far less pressure in the 16s. Cody was copping tags and opposition attention all game yet still dominating.

I'd take Cody over him in a heartbeat. Cody and Lucas Robinson from WA looked the best of the lot IMO.
Yeah I agree I think Walker is definitely the best and probably pick 1 come the draft

His old man was 190 and he looks pretty close to bang on his height from pictures. Think 188 is more likely, he looks physically quite a bit bigger than some of the other kids listed in the low 180s
I doubt he's grown 3cms in the past month or so but it doesn't really matter.
We appear to be finally having some luck with F/S which is brilliant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back