Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure the only time you don't cross the streams is when you're standing at the urinal...
or ghostbusting....

ghostbusters-cross-streams.jpg

We have another F/S :thumbsu:

Congratulations to Levi and his wife Hayley on the birth of their son Lonnie Charles!

#SOL

OK, someone's gotta ask it.

Is "Lonnie" short for something?

My missus is a teacher and the names parents are coming up with these days, holy hell! It's like they've thrown a tin of alphabet soup at the wall and just gone with whatever stuck!

PS. Congrats to Levi and Hayley! Even if I think your kids name is a bit weird...

My missus is a teacher and the names parents are coming up with these days, holy hell! It's like they've thrown a tin of alphabet soup at the wall and just gone with whatever stuck!

PS. Congrats to Levi and Hayley! Even if I think your kids name is a bit weird...
It's used as a name by itself, but it can also be short (well not exactly short really) for Alonzo.

It's not really short for anything. Most notable Lon was Lon Chaney and Lon Chaney Jr who used to play the monster in a lot of monster flicks like Frankenstein, The Mummy etc.

Lonnie means 'ready for battle'. I approve.

Edit: Can be a pet name for Alonso but the origins are different for the two names.

One piece of play stood out. He was running back with his direct opponent towards the pies goals and he won that battle which was won with really tight checking and finished off clearing the ball..Nice piece of play. Here's a link and reference to that piece of play at the end.
http://m.carltonfc.com.au/news/2015-08-10/rice-impresses-on-big-stage

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9 months ago would have been off season.

Maybe they were holidaying in Tasmania and they decided to go the David Beckham method of naming their first kid...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back