Welcome to East Germany Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2023? Collingwood Ofcourse

Who finishes higher?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for the generational Pies to dominate, 30 years for the same amount of flags

These are called "facts" unlike the opinion you are passing off. Just like Blues wouldn't win more than 8 games in 2022, opinion that didn't get close to actual
Pies have more flags than the Blues in my lifetime. Fact 😁

Still waiting for the generational Pies to dominate, 30 years for the same amount of flags

These are called "facts" unlike the opinion you are passing off. Just like Blues wouldn't win more than 8 games in 2022, opinion that didn't get close to actual

Flags are hard to win. Collingwood has played plenty of finals and was a kick away in 2018. Carlton has been rebuilding for a long time now and has failed to make finals. Questions have to be asked if the list build.

Flags are hard to win. Collingwood has played plenty of finals and was a kick away in 2018. Carlton has been rebuilding for a long time now and has failed to make finals. Questions have to be asked if the list build.

Sure, many questions for most teams

Why can't a side make finals, why can't a side make a GF, why can't a side have a better win ratio in GFs

End result, same amount of flags in the last 30 years, yet some people think their side is generational

Sure, many questions for most teams

Why can't a side make finals, why can't a side make a GF, why can't a side have a better win ratio in GFs

End result, same amount of flags in the last 30 years, yet some people think their side is generational

Each question is not equal. Making finals is a far far lower bar than making or winning a grand final.

Collingwood fans should be confident based on almost making a grand final last year. Yet they’re not going over the top. From reading Carlton posters on the main board my sense is that some Carlton fans have severely overrated their lost which hasn’t even delivered a finals berth yet.

Each question is not equal. Making finals is a far far lower bar than making or winning a grand final.

Collingwood fans should be confident based on almost making a grand final last year. Yet they’re not going over the top. From reading Carlton posters on the main board my sense is that some Carlton fans have severely overrated their lost which hasn’t even delivered a finals berth yet.

Almost hey?

Only Carlton supporters? Yeah, all the Pie posters I have seen are really humble, would you concur?

I'm probably the most cocky Carlton supporter here and even I thought Adelaide would win that match. Won some money on the Crows as their odds were good lmao. Probably didn't expect it to be the blowout that it was, but you'd be hard pressed to find a Carlton supporter who genuinely thought we've been playing well. But still, it's only one loss and a long season ahead to improve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm probably the most cocky Carlton supporter here and even I thought Adelaide would win that match. Won some money on the Crows as their odds were good lmao. Probably didn't expect it to be the blowout that it was, but you'd be hard pressed to find a Carlton supporter who genuinely thought we've been playing well. But still, it's only one loss and a long season ahead to improve.

Yeah but correct me if I’m wrong, you post in a fashion which is easy to have a light hearted discussion but ultimately your views are pretty balanced and reasonable on where Carlton is at lol

Well I guess we can count the Dees out of any contention. 1 bad loss means the whole season is in tatters, Dees are up to 2.

Thats how it works right?

Even after 250+ pages some Carlton fans can’t seem to grasp what this thread is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back