Carlton are the one to watch out for - They can win The Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies and cats in similar company. How cute you can both exchange notes on what went wrong

Yes. We are the last two premiers, and have both been in grand finals since MySpace was invented, since Rogan Josh inexplicably won the Melbourne Cup, and since Nikki Webster became famous. Unfortunately using those parameters for discussion, Carlton fans are precluded from offering their thoughts.

Could you offer some insight about how to defend a premiership in modern football and how your club did it, by the way? I’m just looking through a list of premiers over the last 29 seasons and I can’t see your team on it so I’m wondering what advice a Carlton fan would give another club about how they should deal with a flag defence

Yes. We are the last two premiers, and have both been in grand finals since MySpace was invented, since Rogan Josh inexplicably won the Melbourne Cup, and since Nikki Webster became famous. Unfortunately using those parameters for discussion, Carlton fans are precluded from offering their thoughts.

Could you offer some insight about how to defend a premiership in modern football and how your club did it, by the way? I’m just looking through a list of premiers over the last 29 seasons and I can’t see your team on it so I’m wondering what advice a Carlton fan would give another club about how they should deal with a flag defence
Is that the window you are running with ? 29 years ?
Footy has been going on a lot longer than that u know

Is that the window you are running with ? 29 years ?
Footy has been going on a lot longer than that u know

Has it? Thanks for that insight.
Has recent football? Has modern football as we know it?
Can any current player remember it?
Again, your club hasn’t won shit for three decades and you’re piling onto someone who’s team, for a month at least, is still the reigning premier.

In similar company as recent premiers?

What great company to have.

Meanwhile, Carlton have Essendon and Gold Coast as their company - teams that have not contended for a premiership in more than two decades.

Oh my.

JFC mate just cop the L this year and move on with your life - shitposting all weekend surely must get tiresome especially when the weekend had such good weather mostly.

Collingwood missed the 8, Carlton were lucky to fall into the 8 - nobody is suggesting we've had the success Collingwood or Geelong have had in recent times.

Carlton fans will enjoy watching their team in an EF that they will probably lose, but it's better than not being there at all.

Just shut up for 5 minutes.

JFC mate just cop the L this year and move on with your life - shitposting all weekend surely must get tiresome especially when the weekend had such good weather mostly.

Collingwood missed the 8, Carlton were lucky to fall into the 8 - nobody is suggesting we've had the success Collingwood or Geelong have had in recent times.

Carlton fans will enjoy watching their team in an EF that they will probably lose, but it's better than not being there at all.

Just shut up for 5 minutes.
Oh boy.

If you're going to comment on someone's posting frequency, you might want to get it right...

Oh boy.

If you're going to comment on someone's posting frequency, you might want to get it right...

22 & sunny on Saturday with some of the worst footy games on TV and you're still going on about Carlton. Just shush.

Carlton's destiny has been in their own hands since they were sitting pretty in second position on the ladder and were (false) second favourites for the premiership.

Next minute...

Loss
Loss
Win (17th placed team)
Loss
Loss (LOL)
Loss
Win (16th placed team)

Oh well....

In similar company as recent premiers?

What great company to have.

Meanwhile, Carlton have Essendon and Gold Coast as their company - teams that have not contended for a premiership in more than two decades.

Oh my.
What were you told about trolling on the main board outside of banter threads?

Interesting that you pick out my post and completely ignore the post I responded to that referenced Collingwood and Geelong in the first place....
Either way
troll 1986 GIF by absurdnoise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane in Brisbane.. already done it this year at the GABBA.

Giants.. already done it this year.

Port… already done it this year in Adelaide.

Swans at the G… easiest win of them all. Refer September 2023.

Our best football is better than anyone’s. Get ready for the greatest premiership road trip in AFL history.

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton are the one to watch out for - They can win The Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back