Universal Love Carlton fans

Remove this Banner Ad

The facts are quite obvious. Essendon were simply too good on the day.
Your midfield was superb and all credit to your rucks who gave your midfield first use of the ball all day. Most of you deserve to lap up the victory.
Respect where its due.

oh my lord, reading those quotes is pure sunday morning gold.

Smug, arrogant, pigheaded....just a few words to describe the supporters.

Soft as **** is how i'd describe 85% of their list.

Totally exposed them, will love not having to read another carlton premiership article for a few weeks.

Look I hate Carlton as much as the next guy, but the feeling wasn't much different from our end; not many were tipping us with any real logic.

I didnt tip us, but I pointed out a number of time that their form wasn't especially better than us, and that our injuries were not to key players.

I feel pretty vindicated in the win. Happy that I put my money where my mouth was.

Great OP! :thumbsu:

The amount of delusion going on over there is incrediable! I mean sure you could pencil it in as a win but surely to compare playing a fellow Top 4 undefeated team doesn't warrant predications of 10 goal hidings? Did they misread EFC for GWS or something?

God I love smashing Carlton.. is there any better feeling?

Oh yeah... smashing Collingwood on Anzac Day!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the results of these matches are often anomalous and you can't argue with that. you only need to look back as far as last year. as such, not much can really be gleaned from this result.

enjoy the win. you were definitely the better side on the day.

Get ****ed, you got caught in your own hype and failed to treat us with respect.

We are 4-0 and have beaten some good sides. You are 3-1 and have beaten Collingwood with half their players injured.

the results of these matches are often anomalous and you can't argue with that. you only need to look back as far as last year. as such, not much can really be gleaned from this result.

enjoy the win. you were definitely the better side on the day.

Yep. A 3-0 side going to 4-0 was an anomaly.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hope you enjoyed the trip home yesterday, at 3/4 time.

WE CAN SEE YOU SNEAKING OUT.

i actually don't care about the 100 point margin predictions and whatever. typical part and parcel of supporter banter.

but the garbage about our players just illustrates the complete morons. Watson wouldn't get a game in their midfield? only he and hurls would get a game at all? yeah, no way would fletch force a luminary like bower out of that side. such disrespect and stupidity deserves to be run down by the karma train. and it hit hard. cry some bitter tears, tools.

I've never read such arrogant shite as what was in that thread. Such disrespect, disgraceful and you reap what you sow.

I tried to tell 'em, but they wouldn't listen. Imagine treating an unbeaten for with such disrespect. Only 2 of our players would get a gig, their rucks would destroy us, their mids are so much better, blah ****ing blah!!!

Cop that!

My favourite was 40yearBLUE telling us over and over how shit our bottom four list was, worse than Brisbane Melbourne and Richmond, while they were marching to a certain premiership and would win 4 before we ever made finals.

LOL.

Shame he won't post anywhere he ain't protected by the mods. Oh, and mediumsizered who gave me a yellow card for simply saying Ess Carl games throw up funny results, hope you're enjoying the papers as much as I am ;)

Yep. A 3-0 side going to 4-0 was an anomaly.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hope you enjoyed the trip home yesterday, at 3/4 time.

WE CAN SEE YOU SNEAKING OUT.

lol, last week every carlscum idiot was ringing up sen, on bigfooty commenting on the pies supporting leaving early.

10 minutes into the last, and Im like 'where is everybody going"'?

LOL

God they can talk some crap, the ones around me became very silent very quickly though.

And sheesh, can THEYturn on their own! Yarran is a defensive liability and Krooooooooz should be out of the team unless he can learn to ruck according to the einsteines behind me.

I've never read such arrogant shite as what was in that thread. Such disrespect, disgraceful and you reap what you sow.

I tried to tell 'em, but they wouldn't listen. Imagine treating an unbeaten for with such disrespect. Only 2 of our players would get a gig, their rucks would destroy us, their mids are so much better, blah ****ing blah!!!

Cop that!

My favourite was 40yearBLUE telling us over and over how shit our bottom four list was, worse than Brisbane Melbourne and Richmond, while they were marching to a certain premiership and would win 4 before we ever made finals.

LOL.

Shame he won't post anywhere he ain't protected by the mods. Oh, and mediumsizered who gave me a yellow card for simply saying Ess Carl games throw up funny results, you abused your mod privileges mate. Suppose to take the emotion out of it. Hope you're enjoying the papers as much as I am ;)

hahaha what a pissant little **** he is.

Saved my first post on BigFooty for this.. Been reading these forums for a while and was reading that preview thread over the last few days. Suck on that you arrogant scumbags, you guys were the ones lucky to get within 5 goals of us. How's that premiership favoritism going?
On another note, you guys think we've found one in Dell'Olio? He went in hard as soon as he was brought into the match and looked very classy when disposing of it.

Saved my first post on BigFooty for this.. Been reading these forums for a while and was reading that preview thread over the last few days. Suck on that you arrogant scumbags, you guys were the ones lucky to get within 5 goals of us. How's that premiership favoritism going?
On another note, you guys think we've found one in Dell'Olio? He went in hard as soon as he was brought into the match and looked very classy when disposing of it.

Welcome mate. Others are probably better qualified to comment but i thought the DellOlio gave us a spark when he came on.

Welcome mate. Others are probably better qualified to comment but i thought the DellOlio gave us a spark when he came on.

thanks mate, yeah I just thought he looked very poised for a young fella and most likely due to the fact that we were up by about 6-7 goals when he came on, he played with a lot of confidence for a first gamer.

given 99% of the football world expected us to win, i'd say, yeah.

This is precisely your bullshit football club's problem: too obsessed and influenced by outside opinion. See: That boxing gimp trying to get the players fired up by pointing out that no one tipped you before the first Collingwood game last year.

Hird on the other hand relegates it to a passing mention post-match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Carlton fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back