Universal Love Carlton fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving the whinge from Fine on SEN. Even after handing them their ASS and going soft in the final quarter they can't accept they fact they got beaten by the better side.

We lost two players in the first quarter last year and still held on to draw, but Calrton just keep looking for excuses as to why they are great but had an off day, rather than giving Essendon respect and admitting they they're not where they deluded themselves into thinking they were.

lol, last week every carlscum idiot was ringing up sen, on bigfooty commenting on the pies supporting leaving early.

10 minutes into the last, and Im like 'where is everybody going"'?

LOL

God they can talk some crap, the ones around me became very silent very quickly though.

And sheesh, can THEYturn on their own! Yarran is a defensive liability and Krooooooooz should be out of the team unless he can learn to ruck according to the einsteines behind me.
Some massive tall Blues bloke came up behind me... about halfway through the 2nd... ball in a contest, Blues win it out... "too good" he says... we get the next kick and I just say, quietly to the bloke next to me, "too good", and the guy vanished... as if by magic.

Incredible arrogance, given we'd kicked the last 4-5 goals at that point.

Listening to the Scum, Lonergan is a sniper, Bomber is out head coach and we are a bunch of VFL stars.

Bit worrying, as that mob would know a VFL star when they see one.

their forward and back lines are chock full of em!:p

If ever I have seen a dominant midfield hide grand canyon-esq cracks, it is this Carlton mob.

This is precisely your bullshit football club's problem: too obsessed and influenced by outside opinion. See: That boxing gimp trying to get the players fired up by pointing out that no one tipped you before the first Collingwood game last year.

i don't think you're giving yourselves enough credit if you think that. any outside opinion or influence doesn't amount to jack on the field. essendon were simply too good on the day.

i don't think you're giving yourselves enough credit if you think that. any outside opinion or influence doesn't amount to jack on the field. essendon were simply too good on the day.

I know that. Does the CFC?

Murphy on Game Day saying that this just proves that "anyone" can beat you on the day. Arrogant even when they are comprehensively beaten!

I know that. Does the CFC?

Murphy on Game Day saying that this just proves that "anyone" can beat you on the day. Arrogant even when they are comprehensively beaten!

"anyone", as in the very good, to the very poor. it's just that you're interpreting his word to suit your hatred of the cfc.

take the win gracefully and move on.

we'll be waiting.

"anyone", as in the very good, to the very poor. it's just that you're interpreting his word to suit your hatred of the cfc.

take the win gracefully and move on.

Oh really?

This is the Essendon board, chum. We're allowed to enjoy sticking it up your squad of elite frontrunners as much as we damn well please for the next 48 hours or so. If you don't like it then why the hell are you spending time in here when you could be having a sook about us on your own board (which, coincidentally, the CFC are doing about Lonergan at the moment).

Gee I enjoyed shouting out "Premiership Favourites" from the 2nd quarter.

Gutless performance by the overrated Blues, equally matched by their supporters funneling out at 3/4 time. The same strokers that were living it up last Friday night.

From the 21 minute mark of the 1st Quarter Essendon outscored Carlton 10.13 to 1.9 until Three Quarter Time. That one Carlton goal was also from a dubious free kick to Eddie Betts right in front of goal.

Domination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep it quiet guys.. we don't want CFC to lose that big head their are developing.. just makes em easier to beat.

Yep EFC won but it was just injuries, luck, woeful umpiring, the grass being cut too short, Judd's coffee wasn't strong enough, the property steward forgot Gibb's hairbrush and the ball bounced the wrong way. Absolutely. I think Rnd 21 CFC will win by maybe 180pts.. perhaps you could rest a couple of players ready for your Qualifying final that you have already sown up by round 11..

Shame he won't post anywhere he ain't protected by the mods. Oh, and mediumsizered who gave me a yellow card for simply saying Ess Carl games throw up funny results, hope you're enjoying the papers as much as I am ;)

You know what their problem is, they live in such an insular world on their board, no outsider is allowed to post negative comments in any way shape or form or they go running to their God Mods who will card you in an instant.

The problem with this is that, they tend to honestly believe the shit that they write about themselves and their team.

North Korea's, Kim Jom Fong or what ever his name is now, would be proud to sponsor them - or maybe he does.

fyrYA.jpg

I put it on a few days ago because i thought the odds were going to tighten, not go out to $8.

Similar to Carlton supporters, the market was not giving us the respect we deserved. No matter about ladder position, or form, it's always a tough match between our 2 teams.

And there is no way the differential between teams was Essendon at $6-8.

But honestly, Ryder and Bellchambers are supposed to stop the form ruck pairing of the AFL?

Carlton by 15... 15 goals that is...

Stop them? Ryder and Belly smashed them.

Bummers are lucky the Dees have imploded or they would be bottom three this season. Even Port will probably finish ahead of them if they continue like this for the rest of the season.

We will win, it is only a question of how big a statement the boys want to make.

Yeah they made a statement alright. We're a bunch of weak as piss squibs who fold when pressured. :D

You are delusional. Dram was right, we are a 100 point better team than your sorry lot. I was being diplomatic.

We are easily 2 goals a quarter better than Essendon, even if you play out of your skins and we have an average game we will still beat you. Do the last 2 games against us not tell you that? The round 3 game last year was the aberration not the other 2. Even if we have 2 game ending injuries we will win by 8 goals, our list IS that much better than yours.

Your list is so lamentable that your best player is 36 years old and you constantly have to rely on him to save your sorry arses. You have 2 players on your list that would get a game in our current team, Hurly and Watson and I am not convinced Watson would get into our midfield. The rest would be playing for the Northern Blues. Paddy has played his one good game for the year and will get belted by Kruze, Hocking doesnt know what nightmares are if he thinks Gazza gave him a touch up, wait until Judd and Murph get hold of him, Hurly (one of the players you do have) will get the Hendo treatment if he goes forward, or the Waite in line if the goes back so you cant hide him anywhere and dont even get me started on our running forwards...........dream on dude......10 goals will be a close game at the G.

Take your sorry tale elsewhere.

Their list is THAT much better than ours.

This post is almost my favourite I think.

I can take it then, that other than Watson sneaking into our midfield taking Curnows spot.....cos we all know he wouldnt take Judd, Murph, Carrots, Simmo or for that matter Robbo's spot, you pretty much agree with the rest of the assessment.

Jobe Watson.

31 disposals, TWENTY contested (The best Blue had 12 CPs)

13 Clearances (Equal to Judd, Murphy, Carazzo, Simpson combined)

How's it feel having your bitch, front running midfield smashed by the bloke that 'might' sneak into your midfield. Again.

You are seriously deluded your midfield that is in better shape than last year were getting killed by gold coast. Let me give you a news flash we have the best midfield group in the league, a midfield that destroyed collingwood's premiership winning midfield. You guys have the worst midfield out of the top 10 teams.

As for this rubbish about getting through the first half without 2 game ending injuries like as if you'll push us if you don't :rolleyes:

I don't recall you guys losing 2 players in the first half the last 2 times we've met now do you remember what happened in those games? We belted you by about 12 goals both times.

Typical essendon supporters as deluded as ever lol

Best midfield group in the league? You just got ****ing annihilated.

It must sting knowing that both Watson and Stanton are vastly superior players to any of the soft losers running around in navy.

ah the indescribable panic knowing for absolute certain that the drought which started in '96 is most definitely going to continue while WAITE, BOWER, YARRAN, GARLETT, CURNOW and DUIGAN ( all shown up as pretenders yesterday) are in the best 22...

So lets get down to business. Who, if any, of CFC would get a game for Bendigo Bombers. Maybe Murphy and Judd (but hes too easily roughed up to play a real role in a game of AFL)
Arrogant pack of w***ers - i hope they choke on the vomit producted fro m the alchohol they used to drown their sorrows. I got my 40 bucks on at 7.50 coz i knew it would blow out more when we decided no to play Dempsey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Carlton fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back