Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 2 (cont. in Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Until tonight I actually thought Wayne Carey was pretty good with his analysis.

But the muppet just suggested we trade pick one to a club like Melbourne for a bunch of their fringe players like Bugg, Tyson and Frost. The idea being that they’re senior bodies and ready straight away. Just laughable you couldn’t make this shit up.

But the muppet just suggested we trade pick one to a club like Melbourne for a bunch of their fringe players like Bugg, Tyson and Frost. The idea being that they’re senior bodies and ready straight away. Just laughable you couldn’t make this shit up.

Hahahahahaha, what the actual ****.

He is not a List Manager. Spare yourself the frustration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers Aph.

I don't see what's not to like about the thought of Doc as captain. The bloke is well spoken, he talks to people and engages what they're saying; unlike some captains/leaders, he doesn't seem like he's campaigning for parliament when he's interviewed, nor does he treat it like a joke.

And he's a mongrel out there, playing.

I really don't know what we're going to do next year. You cannot give the captaincy to someone just fresh off an ACL injury. He needs time to get confidence back in his leg, in his game. Cripps will still be there, and his case got more compelling every match he captained.

What I'd like to see is one of the other young kids put their hands up over the course of the next 10 games, and take the next step into the leadership group. Weitering, Curnow, Marshbank, Fisher, LOB, Harry; any of those boys in there would be terrific for different reasons.

Co captains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back