Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 2 (cont. in Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Thomas, Cripps is the best player i have ever seen put on the Navy Blue jumper. Including Judd.
I agree with Thomas, Cripps is the best player i have ever seen put on the Navy Blue jumper. Including Judd.
whoa...cool your jets
He is a very,very,very good player, but a loooooonnngggg way from even being in our top 20 of all time.
However he will prob get there by the end of his career

We finally have Harrys height straight rom the horses mouth.

Anyone that's seen him close up knows him not to be 200cm. He was 204cm last year and has likely stopped growing.....height-wise, at least.
Thr exciting part is he embraces his hight, even hopes for a little more. Vary rare as most people feel like they stick out amongst the crowd and long for a little anonymity in that sense.

Ok which Carlton supporter upset this idiot over the off season who use to be ok once upon a time but is now nothing than a Carlton basher with his mate Robbo....

o_O :rolleyes:

Ok which Carlton supporter upset this idiot over the off season who use to be ok once upon a time but is now nothing than a Carlton basher with his mate Robbo....

Fine if he doesn't agree with one, but holy **** the over-dramatisation. Whateley has turned into an absolute embarrassment this year.

He has copped it in the comments from a heap of footy fans not just our own and what an absurd reason for having an opinion on the PP and not to allocate one.

Agenda against us has come from somewhere and he is nothing more than a Robbo puppet now sadly.

Strange, he once played with a straight bat, now it seems he has an agenda

His job is to now make news and he is doing what every Kant slime ball journo under pressure does - find an easy target and go for it.

Don't confuse a slimey smug face delivery of faux decency in voice and volume with any scruples - bloke has become a genuine scumbag. A sold out mouthpiece for AFL product and a shameless promoter of all things Geelong.

He has copped it in the comments from a heap of footy fans not just our own and what an absurd reason for having an opinion on the PP and not to allocate one.

Agenda against us has come from somewhere and he is nothing more than a Robbo puppet now sadly.

MacClure pretty much stated on their show that both Whately and Robbo are persona non grata at Carlton - after their beat up of Curnow Brothers touching ump.

MacClure pretty much stated on their show that both Whately and Robbo are persona non grata at Carlton - after their beat up of Curnow Brothers touching ump.

Worse thing is though the opinions of idiots like this does influence decisions the AFL make as they do not want negative media responses and that is basically a warning to the AFL that IF we do get a PP blokes like this are going to complain on their own shows about it which the AFL does not want much like the Curnow umpire touches etc.

With Hocking right up there in the AFL i have no doubt he will be trying to please blokes like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worse thing is though the opinions of idiots like this does influence decisions the AFL make as they do not want negative media responses and that is basically a warning to the AFL that IF we do get a PP blokes like this are going to complain on their own shows about it which the AFL does not want much like the Curnow umpire touches etc.

With Hocking right up there in the AFL i have no doubt he will be trying to please blokes like this.

AFL has been broken for years now unfortunately - so in order to navigate the reality of this situation - Carlton has to focus on managing the AFL and media much better than it has in the past.

Carlton/Doggies/Norfs/Saints/Melbum are not AFL priorities.

Yet , these are the same morons who are almost hoping that Murphy does leave. In fact they are telling him he should leave. We get bugger all compo if he does and it will make our list even weaker but we do not deserve any AFL help.
These journo's with some sort of agenda against us make me sick.
How is the list all of our fault?
Is it our fault that clubs are circling and poaching our players?

What team is in a situation not of their own doing?

Sydney with their COLA - ten years worth? Compounding positive effect of having more money to buy and maintain a list....still enjoying teh benfits of it
How about the 'academies' now?
How about the stacked zones coming back in?
MELBUM - with AFL paying for new coaching staff and an abundance of help with PP and favourable FA compensation?
EssenDONE- getting #1 pick after they were proven druggies?
Hawthorn and Geelong with favourable MRC - most of the time?

Lots of bias in the system....

So do these dipsticks advocate that we languish for another 5 years? Equalisation for all except us? Assistance applies until we're involved?

These guys are absolutely moronic

When lions received it last year there was no blame to apportion to them? It was completely out of their control and this forms part of the selection criteria?

Too much ego and arrogance getting in the way of comments such as this nowadays. To suggest (or encourage it more so) mutiny is disgraceful. If we qualify all well and good but who is to blame is totally irrelevant.

****ing idiots :mad:

Sydney with their COLA - ten years worth? Compounding positive effect of having more money to buy and maintain a list....still enjoying teh benfits of it
How about the 'academies' now?
How about the stacked zones coming back in?
MELBUM - with AFL paying for new coaching staff and an abundance of help with PP and favourable FA compensation?
EssenDONE- getting #1 pick after they were proven druggies?
Hawthorn and Geelong with favourable MRC - most of the time?

Lots of bias in the system....
Sydney have a great culture, are astute traders and regularly mine the rookie draft for gold...they are the very definition of a team creating its own situation.

Melbourne have done nothing, and wasted as many good picks as us over the years.

Essendon finished last. They get the first pick. Of all teams we should appreciate that the penalties need to stop at some time.

Geelong and Hawthorn, like Sydney, are well run clubs...there situation is absolutely nothing to do with perceived bias with the MRC. Clutching here.

What team is in a situation not of their own doing?

I know - how can any team qualify for a priority pick if one of the criteria is 'it isn't of your own doing ??"

The closest would the 'go-home- factor at Brisbane but one could still argue 'well create an environment that kids want to stay".

Sydney have a great culture, are astute traders and regularly mine the rookie draft for gold...they are the very definition of a team creating its own situation.

Melbourne have done nothing, and wasted as many good picks as us over the years.

Essendon finished last. They get the first pick. Of all teams we should appreciate that the penalties need to stop at some time.

Geelong and Hawthorn, like Sydney, are well run clubs...there situation is absolutely nothing to do with perceived bias with the MRC. Clutching here.

The AFL creates its own story and then supports it...see examples provided above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back