Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies literally three finals wins from a flag most likely, we might not even make it, so yes they are closer. Technically.
Rolling my eyes at his view they are better everywhere on the ground, better list and closer to a flag

Surprised he didn't find a way to add he thinks they have better coaches, better WAFL team, better tatts and better president :poo:

Rolling my eyes at his view they are better everywhere on the ground, better list and closer to a flag

Surprised he didn't find a way to add he thinks they have better coaches, better WAFL team, better tatts and better president :poo:

I would say they trump us in senior leaders and running ability/speed, but that's it.

It's written by McGuane so use your imagination...

Collingwood better backline, better mids (if DeGogy plays), better forwardline ( Harry and Charlie make us too predictable), better players under 23 and closer to a flag :drunk:
Nice Fan Fiction

Pies are harder to score against. Then goes on to say they have given up more goals
Blues have an advantage of being better in the midfield but De Goey coming back could give them the advantage ( he has been running through the midfield all year. Why would this change their averages).
Daicos and Walsh are on their way to being AA and elite players (Walsh is already an AA)

I skipped to the conclussion.

And what it amounted to was Collingwood are closer to a flag because they've made the finals.

I didn't even bother as soon as I saw McGuane's name under the heading.

#clickbait

Kane Cornes - "They don't have the cattle to win the premiership" :tearsofjoy:

Take that Mick McGuane!

I know I know not Carlton related, but!

Kane Cornes - "They don't have the cattle to win the premiership" :tearsofjoy:

Take that Mick McGuane!

I know I know not Carlton related, but!

Mods….can we upload the thread rules again pls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlton star Charlie Curnow is poised to sign a new long-term deal in a massive boost for the Blues as they prepare for their round 23 do-or-die clash against arch-rival Collingwood.
The Herald Sun understands the Blues are on the verge of signing Curnow, 25, after the best season of his injury-prone season on a long-term deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back