Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your window slams shut the second Cripps hangs up the boots IMO, he’s that influential for you. The way he plays how many years til he breaks down?

So it’s not any old year, it might be 2-3 years til you’re entirely out of the mix again, maybe for another 30 years… it’s also not every year a dual AA A-grader childhood fan wants to get to your club, right when you’re at the zenith of your list build and meant to be contending. The timing is impeccable.

The way they seem to be trying to cut loose Owies and Kennedy tells me salary cap may be an issue, yes, but if it’s just about wanting a draft pick too it’s sheer stupidity IMO. Even if the 50/50 of the player making it goes your way, it’s unlikely to coincide with your captain still carrying the team on his shoulders, and you win nothing and die wondering what could have been….

Trust me as a Pies fan I’m pleased by what I’m seeing, and we may well be the beneficiaries, just can’t make heads or tails of what Carlton are thinking.
Glad you are pleased

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back