Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

We have people on here who have seen the ultimate success, the Blues getting the better of the Pies in a grand final.

And you have many people on here who have had no success seeing Premiership Glory. We don’t. Unless of course there are any 13 month old babies wildly hitting the key boards in their Black and White bibs.

And you have many people on here who have had no success seeing Premiership Glory. We don’t. Unless of course there are any 13 month old babies wildly hitting the key boards in their Black and White bibs.
Yes yes that's very nice. We do claim to have had a more successful year in 2024 though, and we look forward to the expertise that Mr Graham Wright will bring to the table in his new CEO role.

Yes yes that's very nice. We do claim to have had a more successful year in 2024 though, and we look forward to the expertise that Mr Graham Wright will bring to the table in his new CEO role.

Is that meant to be a dagger through my heart. All it does is strengthen how sad Carlton has become when those two points are cause for celebration

Is that meant to be a dagger through my heart. All it does is strengthen how sad Carlton has become when those two points are cause for celebration
Look if three flags in almost seventy years is enough to delude yourself into thinking your club is some sort of superpower, then please do by all means very much knock yourself out there!:laughv1:

Look if three flags in almost seventy years is enough to delude yourself into thinking your club is some sort of superpower, then please do by all means very much knock yourself out there!:laughv1:
Maths is amazing isn't it. One flag in 13 months, two flags in 14 years and 3 flags in 34 years. I know all 3 of those options are better than no flags in 29 years.

Maths is amazing isn't it. One flag in 13 months, two flags in 14 years and 3 flags in 34 years. I know all 3 of those options are better than no flags in 29 years.
A stopped clock is right twice a day i suppose.

I agree with this 100% I’m also surprised that Fadge likes the comment as he argues against me everytime about it.

This reasoning is exactly why Walsh and Ashcroft are better than Daicos. Who was carried to his flag.

Curnow may get his chance next year, I wouldn’t be so quick to bag him.
Tell me more about Daicos being carried to his flag.

Please do...

Cox has a better finals record individually as a player.
I guess that means that Sam Walsh has a better record than Nick if we are talking finals football. Thoughts ?
There ya go.
Back from chasing alligators in your swamp boat.
Nick was good in finals. Sam Walsh was objectively better maybe. Moot. We are discussing players who don't turn up for finals. Nick does, Curnow doesn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back