Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, unfortunately a team can't finish 1st every year.

If we should be concerned about our team dropping from 1st to 9th in one season, are you concerned about Carltin peaking at 5th, dropping to 8th, and finishing the year as the 4th worst team in the competition based on form over the last 9 matches?
With the players we had out not concerned at all, are you concerned about most of your good players are approaching middle age?

You haven't got a clue about Carlton, we actually have young players who will be very good, we've already past the Pies and you'll only see us from a distance for the next decade.
Yes, of course you do, of course you are, and of course you will...

Now it's gone from 'next year' to 'the next decade'.

You guys are hilarious. And delusional.

Out - Noble and Richards
In - Houston and Perryman

It doesn't take Einstein to see that as a net positive list change for Collingwood...
Wait for Perrymans GOAT thread.

Yes, of course you do, of course you are, and of course you will...

Now it's gone from 'next year' to 'the next decade'.

You guys are hilarious. And delusional.
Likewise my delusional friend.

Owies and Kennedy certainly are no world beaters, but in a team that drops away so quickly after your top 12 players, losing them absolutely makes Carlton a lesser team.

Unless you think differently? If so, explain why?
At least we know carltons list drops away after 12
Collingwoods drops away after 6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cox, Johnson, Parker, Dean, hoskin Elliot, and Allen. List falls away after those
So just another baseless comment then?

Also love how you have jokingly listed Cox - a player who has kicked as many goals in single quarters of knock-out finals as the great Charlie Curnow has kicked in his entire career in finals, and Hoskin-Elliott - one of the most reliable and versatile players on Collingwood's list - a player that any supporter of any team who understands what it takes to regularly contend for premierships would take in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
So just another baseless comment then?
I find all of your comments baseless as it is just an opinion I don't agree with.
You have proven your knowledge, or lack thereof , by judging Carlton as a bottom 3 side this season, and bottom 5 side next year, hence I can not take your comments seriously, now , then, or in the future

I find all of your comments baseless as it is just an opinion I don't agree with.
You have proven your knowledge, or lack thereof , by judging Carlton as a bottom 3 side this season, and bottom 5 side next year, hence I can not take your comments seriously, now , then, or in the future
Tell me which teams other than West Coast, North and Richmond that Carlton finished the 2024 season better than based on late form?

lol WHE is scared of his own shadow.

My Collingwood supporter mates hate him.
As I said - any team who rates reliable and versatile players would have him in a heartbeat.

Players like him in your 16th to 22nd players on your list is a big reason why Collingwood regularly contend for premierships, and Carlton don't.

There wouldn't be a dozen players on Carlton's list that I'd take before him.

So losing Richards and Noble doesn't make Collingwood a lesser team then ?
This thinking is so out of this world, I'm starting to question how far to the floor did the doctors drop you when you first entered the world
Ummm.
We brought in Perryman and Houston.
You brought in pick 3 and lost your F1 and F2.
Spot the difference Worm?

Ummm.
We brought in Perryman and Houston.
You brought in pick 3 and lost your F1 and F2.
Spot the difference Worm?
Scritchy, you don't understand.

Carlton don't need to improve their list to jump from a non-contender to a contender.

As they're the only team in the competition who gets injuries, all they need is a good run with injuries and a premiership dynasty awaits!

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back