Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

BS
Carlton were making room in the cap for Dan Houston and just pushed them under the bus.
Carlton is now left holding its d*ck on the side of the freeway as the Houston bus whizzes past.
You still making stuff up, Pies will sell the farm for someone Carlton doesn't want.

I love Carlton.

For more than two decades, they've gone the quick fix with no success.

Now, when they have the top end in their prime ages, ready for a tilt at the flag, and they need to go hard to complete the jigsaw, they go the medium term view - 'We're going to the draft'...

Long live Carlton mediocrity.
Experts everywhere.

Blues absolutely in the box seat if they actually want him

Carlton supporter and mates with Silvagni, plus Blues have the trade capital

Are they just trolling us? 😆
Seems it's all happening at the minute.

I don't think you have anything to worry about - feel like we have done this to get us two picks in the top 15 of a strong draft. One of those picks won't be enough for Houston so can't see how we would do a deal - we won't be giving up both

Houston did play school footy with Josh Daicos. If he gets to the Pies, I hope they have similar fortunes together as they did at Camberwell Grammar. 1 win for the season with an average losing margin of well over 10 goals a game.

Houston did play school footy with Josh Daicos. If he gets to the Pies, I hope they have similar fortunes together as they did at Camberwell Grammar. 1 win for the season with an average losing margin of well over 10 goals a game.
Lol. I went to Camberwell Grammar and they were shit then , and they are still shit now. Tony Campbell was our captain and he didn't have a bad career at melb/footscray but good footballers were few and far between at that joint

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they've done that as a means to get Houston, I'll applaud them.

If they take both picks to the draft, they have NFI.
Talk about NFI i did notice that Leppa is your list manager now lol.

Ex sacked senior coach.
Haven't all ex senior coaches been sacked at some point, or at least passed their used by dates at the club?

You should be aware that Leppitsch was highly sought after for multiple coaching positions when he chose the Senior Assistant role at Collingwood.

And.... isn't a 'sacked coach' currently COACHING Carlton?

Haven't all ex senior coaches been sacked at some point, or at least passed their used by dates at the club?

You should be aware that Leppitsch was highly sought after for multiple coaching positions when he chose the Senior Assistant role at Collingwood.

And.... isn't a 'sacked coach' currently COACHING Carlton?
We're talking list manager here, keep up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back