Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

No. You've got....

I don't even know who Carlton's List Manager is.

Whoever it is, they haven't done a very good job given Carlton haven't contended for more than two decades...
We haven't had the same list manager for 2 decades though, anyway we are currently above the 2023 premiers.

If they've done that as a means to get Houston, I'll applaud them.

If they take both picks to the draft, they have NFI.
Don't reckon they will offer 2 first round picks . 1 pick at best probably pick 12
No. You've got....

I don't even know who Carlton's List Manager is.

Whoever it is, they haven't done a very good job given Carlton haven't contended for more than two decades...
Is was grumpy SoS , now it's son of Curly , Nick Austin who has been there for a few years , maybe 4

Lol. I went to Camberwell Grammar and they were shit then , and they are still shit now. Tony Campbell was our captain and he didn't have a bad career at melb/footscray but good footballers were few and far between at that joint
Safe to say it's not a football factory.

Safe to say it's not a football factory.
Theres been a few , Russell Morris and Greg Strachan , wouldn't call Paul Hudson a product of the school he was at Hutchings in Tas until year 11. Obviously Dan and Josh , quaynor was offered a scholarship but knocked it back and went to school in Doncaster , might have been a few early day but you're right, not a great breading ground ( me included)

So how’s that Houston trade coming along?

Leppitsch covering himself in glory?

Or something else?

What The Hell Wtf GIF by INTO ACTION

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lance Whitnall was not a bad finals player. Come up with some better material.

So not the game against Leppitsch you were referencing?

I thought so.

But good to see Carlton once had a key forward who was capable of performing in finals, albeit before the turn of the century.

Is it time for me to post photos of Gordon Coventry?

So not the game against Leppitsch you were referencing?

I thought so.

But good to see Carlton once had a key forward who was capable of performing in finals, albeit before the turn of the century.

Is it time for me to post photos of Gordon Coventry?
It was clearly a dig at him. Not exactly the goal you're looking for.

It was clearly a dig at him. Not exactly the goal you're looking for.
Yours was clearly a dig at 3 time premiership player Leppitsch.

Not exactly the goal you were looking for...

You guys really have to learn to pick your targets.

First it was Mason Cox, who has influenced more finals and has more premiership medals than any Carlton player since the turn of the century.

Next it was 3 time premiership player Justin Leppitsch.

Oh boy

Yours was clearly a dig at 3 time premiership player Leppitsch.

Not exactly the goal you were looking for...

You guys really have to learn to pick your targets.

First it was Mason Cox, who has influenced more finals and has more premiership medals than any Carlton player since the turn of the century.

Next it was 3 time premiership player Justin Leppitsch.

Oh boy
Chris judd says hello.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back