Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would I be upset about a team who thinks they're on the verge of contending for a premiership more than a decade ago, only to fall flat on their faces and continue to be irrelevant for the next dozen or so years?
Why are you talking about a decade ago? This thread is about 2025.

Why are you talking about a decade ago? This thread is about 2025.
Yeah, I know you'd like to forget about the false promises the Carlton hierarchy made to your gullible supporter base more than a decade ago, but I'm here to remind you....

'You know we're coming....'

As for 2025, Carlton will be lucky to finish in the top 2/3rds of the ladder.

Oooohh, pick 14.

Let's hope you get a few games from that pick.

Potential > proven ability....

Particularly when you're waiting for 3 to 4 years before that pick can mix it in the big time...
I don't think you understand. Carlton aren't wasting a 1st round pick on a player like Schultz. He was a second rounder at best. Those type of picks are generally used on all Australian or key position players, not dime a dozen half forwards with average stats

Yeah, I know you'd like to forget about the false promises the Carlton hierarchy made to your gullible supporter base more than a decade ago, but I'm here to remind you....

'You know we're coming....'

As for 2025, Carlton will be lucky to finish in the top 2/3rds of the ladder.
I've moved on from a decade ago so should you. This thread is about 2025. You have us finishing 14th that's your right - excited for it to kick off again soon.

I've moved on from a decade ago so should you. This thread is about 2025. You have us finishing 14th that's your right - excited for it to kick off again soon.
He was quick to have Carlton at 13th, then had a bit each way with his bold prediction of finishing between 7th - 15th covering 50% of the field.
Very ballsy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zero understanding of the modern game on display here.

But who would have thought anything different?
You can't honestly be sticking up for Porker can you Fudgey?? Bloke couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat

Pig Mud GIF by MOODMAN

And you're trying to fire shots as a supporter of a team that hasn't contended for a premiership for a quarter of a century.

Oh boy...
We finished above you, a ball hasn't even been kicked in anger for 2025, yet you think your aging list will improve to top 4 again, and Carlton will slide down 6 spots. Oh boy

We finished above you, a ball hasn't even been kicked in anger for 2025, yet you think your aging list will improve to top 4 again, and Carlton will slide down 6 spots. Oh boy
Collingwood haven't contended for a premiership for a year. History says we're due.

Carlton are making their own history. 50 year premiership drought beckoning.

Collingwood haven't contended for a premiership for a year. History says we're due.

Carlton are making their own history. 50 year premiership drought beckoning.
Are you even gonna get Houston? Atm ur only list move is paying Perryman 900k :tearsofjoy:

Good ol Leppa is outdoing Dodoro in his first run in the new role in terms of being the dumbest, most arrogant campaigner there is. Somehow he looks to have potentially butchered the biggest going around by asking for Bailey Humphrey and pick 13 for Johnny Spud Noble :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Are you even gonna get Houston? Atm ur only list move is paying Perryman 900k :tearsofjoy:

Good ol Leppa is outdoing Dodoro in his first run in the new role in terms of being the dumbest, most arrogant campaigner there is. Somehow he looks to have potentially butchered the biggest going around by asking for Bailey Humphrey and pick 13 for Johnny Spud Noble :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Oh.

Not like Carlton supporters to go early...

Trade period finishes on Wednesday...

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back