Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ian Mason perhaps ? Chewed up smokes like nothing else and passed in July aged 92

I didn't remember him much at all. I steered clear of the camps and I couldn't stand collins thought he was a creep . There's been a few pass recently. Bence and margot ( french) to name a couple. Ran into Trev Henly not long ago he is a ripper.

I didn't remember him much at all. I steered clear of the camps and I couldn't stand collins thought he was a creep . There's been a few pass recently. Bence and margot ( french) to name a couple. Ran into Trev Henly not long ago he is a ripper.

Mr Bence was my Year 7 teacher I think, Trev Henley the music teacher right? Didnt have much to do with him. I cannot remember Margot but do remember the latin teacher with the big black beard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back