Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting we keep hearing about the "Campo Twins", but from what I've read Lucas seems decent but Ben seems bog average.

Almost like Ben is worth more because his brother is decent.
You posted before they both would go in the first round then deleted it.

It feels like this’ll be a banger next year with Collingwood desperately reloading for next year after both teams had a draw this year in terms of their progress and one upping one another.

TBH from the noise being made about them, I thought it was a given.

Did a bit of research and realised both are actually meant to be pretty average, in particular one of the brothers could be pushing the 3rd round of the draft...
Great plan by Carlton, may even get one in the rookie draft.

Didn't one of them with best player at the national champs ?
Ben won SA best player and also BOG in the future game before the GF in 2023 but is a spud and will slide to pick 69.

Ben won SA best player and also BOG in the future game before the GF in 2023 but is a spud and will slide to pick 69.

Neither of the Campos will make it to 50 games and you are in for a bit of shock with a certain Yorta Yorta youngster as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither of the Campos will make it to 50 games and you are in for a bit of shock with a certain Yorta Yorta youngster as well.
If you're referring to Cody Walker what would the shock be?

Carlton lost trade week the when they would not pay up for Houston.
Major failure by them. He would have made them way better.
Thanks though
I had to chuckle at the 'analysis' in today's Herald-Sun.

Apparently Carlton, by going to the draft - and by 'going to the draft' Carlton have pick 4 in this year's draft and no other picks lower than the mid 30's for the 2024 and 2025 drafts - they have extended their premiership window.

Um.... don't you have to be in a premiership window in the first place in order to extend it?

I had to chuckle at the 'analysis' in today's Herald-Sun.

Apparently Carlton, by going to the draft - and by 'going to the draft' Carlton have pick 4 in this year's draft and no other picks lower than the mid 30's for the 2024 and 2025 drafts - they have extended their premiership window.

Um.... don't you have to be in a premiership window in the first place in order to extend it?
Richmond are going to the draft, rest of us are spectating

We already have 2 or 3 half back flankers , and you think we should have ponied up for a 4th one ? It clearly wasn't a positional need for the club.
Not sure how they 'lost' .
You would all be celebrating now if you'd picked him up. Now he's a dud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back