Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a little bit more than that, in fact he's probably now our 2nd best player

Can't thank you guys enough 😁
If a team had a gulf of half back flankers, Houston would be pretty handy on a wing, or on ball/half forward.

Or get one of your lesser half back flankers to play a different role.

It's not often clubs get the opportunity to bring in dual All-Australians in the prime of their careers...

Still going on about the past

In response to your reply to my initial post.

First off, where did I state that Collingwoods trade additions were to be disregarded? They were the 1st thing I addressed. You got a shiny new upgrade on Noble to Houston and added Perryman.
Is that enough for you to be better than Carlton in 2025? Don't think so. Brings you closer to our level, yes.

Next. Haynes replaced Marchbank. Both fringe. Not best 22 so no real impact there. Where did I mention Haynes would make us better? Didn't.
Shedding depth in the midfield.
What - Kennedy? Oh no! What do we do now we've lost MK. Noooooooooooo.
How about replacing him with a Sid Draper, Jagger Smith, FOS etc. You guys may not know these names. They are a little higher up the draft order than 50 odd.
You guys keep bringing up the 23 flag. We are talking about 2025. At that point it will be 2 years after your flag. Last I saw you were 9th.
"All of Collingwoods youngsters are duds?" Your words.
Tell me. Which of them are not duds? You know your players, yeah? Which of these future stars are going to shine? Is it Jack Bytel. Maybe Ed Allan? Of Ned Long. Soon to be household names across the country.
And it's not just the AFL articles questioning Collingwoods future, it's everyone, except you guys. You are the only ones with your head in the sand about it?
Anyway, proof will be in the pudding.

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why would you raise Bytel when he is not even a Collingwood player. Very strange. Please keep up.

He's a little bit more than that, in fact he's probably now our 2nd best player

Can't thank you guys enough 😁
How good is Bagger logic.

They dont want the back2back AA HBF (the best HB in the game) because they have a couple of ordinary half back flankers on their list already.

Like the Pies saying we dont want Weitering because we already have 2 or 3 key defenders.🧐

🤣🤣🤣

Another who can see into the future. Pity you can't see what's coming for you.

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app
No need for a crystall ball, Baggers are a broken record

2022 - Carlton finish 5-10
2023 - Carlton finish 5-10
2024 - Carlton finish 5-10
2025 - Carlton finish 5-10

Stuck in no mans land.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is Bagger logic.

They dont want the back2back AA HBF (the best HB in the game) because they have a couple of ordinary half back flankers on their list already.

Like the Pies saying we dont want Weitering because we already have 2 or 3 key defenders.🧐

🤣🤣🤣
"ordinary" - you really don't watch Carlton do you?

I wonder what the probability is, that Carlton's pick 3 turns out to be on the same level or worse as Owies and Kennedy?
Fadge can you run the numbers for us please.

We already have 2 or 3 half back flankers , and you think we should have ponied up for a 4th one ? It clearly wasn't a positional need for the club.
Not sure how they 'lost' .
It's apparently a great list management strategy to just throw two first round picks at any player regardless of positional need because they might make the team slightly better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back