Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

No doubt another lie.
"I wanted to play for him and he (Voss) wanted me in the team,” Houston said on Wide World of Sports

Sorry, I forgot about Cowan.

Why would any club want a Houston when they've already got a Cowan?
Cowan 10 years younger, we will be in the premiership window for 4 or 5 more years.

Sloppy 2nds, Band 1 Perryman and Pudding Guts Schultz.

The Pies might have to do a Treloar/Grundy to poor Nicky to push him out the door with all this coin they're throwing around to spuds.

They'll have nothing left for Nicky and his embarrassing Brownlow contract clauses if he can ever actually win one instead of just running 2nd non stop.

"I wanted to play for him and he (Voss) wanted me in the team,” Houston said on Wide World of Sports

Obviously well before the competition's powerhouse reached out and gave him a much superior option.

Yeah, that would be it....

Option A - play with JSOS under Voss in a team that hasn't contended for a flag in over two decades, or

Option B - play with Daicos under McRae in a team that contends for a flag as regularly as they don't.

There aren't really two options, are there?
No. There was 4 realistic ones.
1) Stay at Port. That was never going to happen imo. Not these days
2) Carlton 1st choice because he does know football unlike you and see the Blues with normal shaded glasses on
3) Collingwood because they were better than 4) North

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pie supporters change every day, first they say don't use injuries as an excuse then they get injuries and it's ok to use injuries as an excuse.
We just like to remind you that Carlton aren't the only club that experience injuries.

But you'll be right next year. You'll have JSOS back and your pick 4 from this year's draft.

Oh, and Motlop available to play in the AFL when he's not playing VFL...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We just like to remind you that Carlton aren't the only club that experience injuries.

But you'll be right next year. You'll have JSOS back and your pick 4 from this year's draft.
Funny how you were telling us how injuries derailed the Pies season until you were shown with evidence that infact the Blues had an even deeper injury crisis and thus using it to excuse the Pies patheticness would mean you couldnt tell Blues fans it's not a valid reason for their late season form.

Oh yes.

How could I possibly refute a claim that Carlton are a much preferred destination club to Collingwood?

Where would I even start?
Don't need to refute it Fudgey, Houston and his manager came out and said dozens of times that the Blues were his first priority, Pies were just the only club left in the race not named North Melbourne.

Pies behind the Blues for the 2nd time this season.

Funny how you were telling us how injuries derailed the Pies season until you were shown with evidence that infact the Blues had an even deeper injury crisis and thus using it to excuse the Pies patheticness would mean you couldnt tell Blues fans it's not a valid reason for their late season form.
'The evidence'...

How about the facts?

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Preferred destination clubs as per the Falcon:
1. Richmond
2. Carlton (misery needs company)
17. Collingwood (who would want to play in a team that regularly contends for premierships and never spends multiple decades at a time barely winning a final?)
18. North Melbourne

Preferred destination clubs as per the Falcon:
1. Richmond
2. Carlton (misery needs company)
17. Collingwood (who would want to play in a team that regularly contends for premierships and never spends multiple decades at a time barely winning a final?)
18. North Melbourne
Who'd Tom Lynch have as his preferred destination club when he went on to win 2 flags in a row? Something the Pies haven't done in almost 90 years 😂

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back