Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I seriously did not realise how bad this side is. At least 16 of that team are not up to the high pressure of winning a Preliminary final or Grand Final and that is not including Curnow who is a proven finals flop. Blues are in for pain and more pain.

View attachment 2147330
Don't forget, they've got to slot in their Pick #4 somewhere there - he's a gamechanger!

Do you believe everything you here and read ?
Hear

So I could believe Worm from Bigfooty or I could believe all the footy journalists that have inside sources.🤔.

Plus there's common sense. Why wouldn't Carlton make an offer for a dual AA gun who wants to come to them?

I seriously did not realise how bad this side is. At least 16 of that team are not up to the high pressure of winning a Preliminary final or Grand Final and that is not including Curnow who is a proven finals flop. Blues are in for pain and more pain.

View attachment 2147330
That's a bottom 4 side right there, some disgraceful names

Cowan, Durdin, Motlop, Fogarty, Cerra, Hollands x 2 🤮

No, it dd not.

Lol yes it did.

Hear

So I could believe Worm from Bigfooty or I could believe all the footy journalists that have inside sources.🤔.

Plus there's common sense. Why wouldn't Carlton make an offer for a dual AA gun who wants to come to them?

It’s not rocket science. Every journalist has ran you through it.

His preferred club was Carlton. Voss wanted him, the list management team didn’t want to give up what port was asking for.

This was mentioned basically every day of trade period.

View attachment 2147330
When you look at that team you realise that, contrary to what Carlton posters are saying, it's the lack of quality flankers and pockets that is the issue. They are full of B graders, guys past their prime and sprinkled with some outright spuds.
Weitering, McKay, Curnow is as good as a spine gets..DeKoning, Cripps, Walsh is a super strong on ball group.
Having Houston at Hb rather than Boyd or Newman is exactly the sort of quality injection they need.

Lol yes it did.

It’s not rocket science. Every journalist has ran you through it.

His preferred club was Carlton. Voss wanted him, the list management team didn’t want to give up what port was asking for.

This was mentioned basically every day of trade period.
I agree. Now tell that to Worm4 who thinks that is a conspiracy theory.

When you look at that team you realise that, contrary to what Carlton posters are saying, it's the lack of quality flankers and pockets that is the issue. They are full of B graders, guys past their prime and sprinkled with some outright spuds.
Weitering, McKay, Curnow is as good as a spine gets..DeKoning, Cripps, Walsh is a super strong on ball group.
Having Houston at Hb rather than Boyd or Newman is exactly the sort of quality injection they need.

So Houston should take Boyd’s spot as lockdown defender?

Or replace Newman the big spud, runner up BnF 2x years in a row.

You watch much Carlton?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They want Finn O'Sullivan because "he's Walshy's cousin" 😆

They can practice their helicopter kicks together
they'll ruin him like they have Walsh - fancy a kid being so over worked he needed a disc fusion in his early 20's.
Egregious negligence. I feel sorry for Walsh, who'll now suffer for the rest of his life with this problem.

they'll ruin him like they have Walsh - fancy a kid being so over worked he needed a disc fusion in his early 20's.
Egregious negligence. I feel sorry for Walsh, who'll now suffer for the rest of his life with this problem.

Victim of his own pain threshold. You sound happy about it though which is pretty twisted. Just a young bloke, plenty of time to get himself right.

Meanwhile at Collingwood, Maynard almost kills a bloke and ends his career and the fans cheer about it.

Lmao you may as well have a sign on your forehead saying you have no clue about Carltons list.

Houston replacing Boyd or Newman? 😂😂😂😂

Lmao you may as well have a sign on your forehead saying you have no clue about Carltons list.

Houston replacing Boyd or Newman? 😂😂😂😂
Umm... Yep Houston is the best HBF in the land. He would replace one of them.

Thats the problem with Carlton folk. An average B grade plodder somehow becomes an irreplaceable superstar when he wears a Carlton jumper.

Victim of his own pain threshold. You sound happy about it though which is pretty twisted. Just a young bloke, plenty of time to get himself right.

Meanwhile at Collingwood, Maynard almost kills a bloke and ends his career and the fans cheer about it.
Stop being a tool - I said I felt sorry for the kid.
"Victim of his own pain threshold" what BS - maybe you should offer that excuse to his family.
Pressure to perform week to week by Coaches regardless of pain ruined the kid. Just like Kruezer.

You better write to the AFL and ask them to start penalizing all accidental head knocks eg knees in pack marks etc.
And while you're at, it recommend they reconfigure the rules to make the sport non-contact.

Hear

Are you hard of hearing? They didn't want him.

Stop being a tool - I said I felt sorry for the kid.

You're claiming he's ruined and predicting he will have to deal with this back issue for the rest of his life to point score on an online footy forum. You don't know the extent of his condition, what caused it or how it will heal, you're just putting rubbish out there in hope.

You better write to the AFL and ask them to start penalizing all accidental head knocks eg knees in pack marks etc.
And while you're at, it recommend they reconfigure the rules to make the sport non-contact.

Why would I do that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back