Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Especially two in a row, and the LAST TWO, not 2021 😆

This talking down of Houston will be gold
Not too much talking down of Houston occurring.

The weird thing is the talking up of Saad.

Laughable to have him within a bulls roar of Maynard - Maynard was runner up in our BnF in premiership year, and was top10 in BnF again last year.

Saad is living off his 2022 year, regressed ever since.

If doing a combined team you wouldn't have Saad in the team

Houston, Maynard, Newman, Quaynor all ahead of him as smalls, and Crisp a better option if used across HB also.

Saad should be ranked down near Sidey and Doc around 30.

As many as every Carlton player combined.

But good to see you're now aware there are Coaches Votes in finals, that are used to determine the Gary Ayres Award winner.

There's so much for you guys to learn about finals - how exciting!
Um. Past 2 seasons we've played 4 finals, you 3.

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Um. Past 2 seasons we've played 4 finals, you 3.

🤣🤣🤩🤩

Pies have only played in the big boy finals (QF, PF and GF) and are 3-0.

Carlton only played in one big boy final (QF, PF and GF) and unsurprisingly lost.

But yes good on Carlton a 5-10 team that played in a few EFs and SFs.

🤣🤣🤩🤩

Carlton only played in one big boy final (QF, PF and GF) and unsurprisingly lost.

How many big boy finals in 2024?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

🤣🤣🤩🤩

The sad thing is, it wouldn't surprise me if they looked at that stat and honestly thought - Carlton have been better than Collingwood over the last two seasons because we've played in more finals than them'!

The poor things are still learning all about how the finals system works...

He was talking about learning about finals. What better way, than to play in them. More you play in, more you learn. But I guess learning isn't a Collingwood mindset.

He was talking about learning about finals. What better way, than to play in them. More you play in, more you learn. But I guess learning isn't a Collingwood mindset.
Yeah, Collingwood have only played in 40 finals since the current finals system was introduced.

Nearly 3 times as many as Carlton.

We don't have too much more to learn when it comes to 'playing in finals'....

He was talking about learning about finals. What better way, than to play in them. More you play in, more you learn.
Plenty of lessons to take from not scoring in the first 53 minutes of a final.

Smart thinking by the Baggers.

And the learning was for Carlton supporters, who rarely see their team play in finals in the 21st century, so most don't understand how the finals system actually works.

0 for Carlton

Carlton haven't won a big boy final this millennium 🤣🤣
Wasn't the question i asked but i knew you wouldn't answer the question, enjoy Mexico.

Smart thinking by the Baggers
What was the Pies scores in the finals this year?

Smart thinking by the Baggers.

And the learning was for Carlton supporters, who rarely see their team play in finals in the 21st century, so most don't understand how the finals system actually works.
Exactly right. Would expect our guys to learn a heap from that but at least they were there this year. Where were your guys when our final was being played. Did I hear someone say Mexico!

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back