Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Show me where they were ranked 3rd best team?
Nobody cares or officially ranks how teams perform in finals. The premier is all that matters, nobody really cares if you play well and lose an EF or SF.

But because it is sooooo important to you.

In 2023, only 3 of the 8 finalists finished with more points for than points against.

Collingwood
Brisbane
GWS

All 5 other finalists conceded more points than they scored.

GWS were the 3rd best performed team of the 2023 finals series, something that absolutely nobody gives a shit about except for a few nuffie Carlton fans, because they think draft order = performance 🤣🤪🤣

Nobody cares or officially ranks how teams perform in finals. The premier is all that matters, nobody really cares if you play well and lose an EF or SF.

But because it is sooooo important to you.

In 2023, only 3 of the 8 finalists finished with more points for than points against.

Collingwood
Brisbane
GWS

All 5 other finalists conceded more points than they scored.

GWS were the 3rd best performed team of the 2023 finals series, something that absolutely nobody gives a shit about except for a few nuffie Carlton fans, because they think draft order = performance 🤣🤪🤣
Nice melt lol.

Tough to respond to facts.

Collingwood
Brisbane
GWS

Carlton were supposedly "better when it mattered" because they were 5th after H&A.
We've really f****d your head mate, it's only footy.

Forget Membrey playing for Collingwood with an injured McStay and Mihocek in 2024.
He sure would have been handy playing instead of Harry "I can't kick a goal to save myself" Mackay

Forget Membrey playing for Collingwood with an injured McStay and Mihocek in 2024.
He sure would have been handy playing instead of Harry "I can't kick a goal to save myself" Mackay
What they could do is bring him in to replace Curnow if Carlton are lucky enough to make finals at any stage over the remainder of Curnow's career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talking up Tim Membrey while crapping on Charlie Curnow and Harry McKay. Never change Pies fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back