Carlton kids who would get a game at Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL! :D

Well said Dapto :thumbsu:

While we're on the subject of user names, your name always reminded me of a line from an old Andrew Dice Clay CD I have:

"Heyyyy Aldo.... you fat f**k!"

Dapto always reminds me of Aldo.

I know the song but it has a slight vernacular twist Baz
"Heyyyy Zuckerr.... you fat f**ker!"

It effects an echo for you I know. A long time unsteady relationship between the arts ....and good pratts and bad tenors. But the pratts always hurt when they play the singsong. Mind you they did pay for it..

It'd hurt any yid

Courtney Johns regularly got a game at Essendon so that shows the quality of there young kids :p

Id rather have big red come out of retirement than Courtney Spud Johns

Oh. My. God.

To suggest that even one Essendon midfielder would replace one of ours is actually quite funny. Carlton = top 4 midfield, Essendon = bottom 4. You don't even have a ****ing marquee player! Bunch of half-talents.

Rofl...wtf is a half-talent?

Are they hobbit sized players?

I think about 5 Carlton supporters have said who is Sam Lonergan in this thread, If you don't watch other teams play why the **** do you venture away from the Carlton board, so bloody uneducated yet still you come on here sprouting shit about who would or would not make your side, FFS most of you band wagoners probably couldn't name your whole list.

Here's an idea, watch more footy or shut the **** up ;).

Sam Lonergan.
r2-gsp-6-l.jpg

Ok. Now that's outta the way, the Carlton young talent that would make our list. Grigg, Kreuzer, Gibbs, Jamison, and maybe Murphy (Good young gun but poor disposal that we don't need more of)

My (attempted)
Essendon players under 24 who would get a game at Carlton:
Alwyn Davey
Bachar Houli
Leroy Jetta
Sam Lonergan
Angus Monfries
Kyle Reimers
Henry Slattery
Paddy Ryder
Jobe Watson

{quote]

Alwyn Davey- Yes
Bachar Houli - No
Leroy Jetta - No
Sam Lonergan - Who?
Angus Monfries - LOL!!
Kyle Reimers - Yes
Henry Slattery - Top 10 worst players in the AFL
Paddy Ryder - Yes
Jobe Watson - No chance

If Gumby can get a game then I suspect every player on the Carlton list would get a game if went to Essendon

Every team in the competition would play a fit Gumbleton. Jay Nash on the other hand will be gone once we stop getting our young HB runners injured, Houli, Myers, Dempsey, Winderlich>>>Nash (and Mcphee will swing back if we pick up O'Keefe) IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alwyn Davey- Yes
Bachar Houli - No
Leroy Jetta - No
Sam Lonergan - Who?
Angus Monfries - LOL!!
Kyle Reimers - Yes
Henry Slattery - Top 10 worst players in the AFL
Paddy Ryder - Yes
Jobe Watson - No chance

• Houli>>>Browne/Russell/Armfield and on par with Grigg. Easily make your list
  • Monfries and Jetta easily. -With the exception of Betts (who has also been getting more midfield time) who are small goal kickers? Fisher... Edwards...
  • Watson is the close too if not the number one clearance player in the competition per minute, with Judd and Stevens would be a star.

I think about 5 Carlton supporters have said who is Sam Lonergan in this thread, If you don't watch other teams play why the **** do you venture away from the Carlton board, so bloody uneducated yet still you come on here sprouting shit about who would or would not make your side, FFS most of you band wagoners probably couldn't name your whole list.

Here's an idea, watch more footy or shut the **** up ;).

Sam Lonergan.
r2-gsp-6-l.jpg

Ok. Now that's outta the way, the Carlton young talent that would make our list. Grigg, Kreuzer, Gibbs, Jamison, and maybe Murphy (Good young gun but poor disposal that we don't need more of)

You must be good with computers

You managed to put a midget in an essendon jumper with people in the background

Sam Lonergan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton kids who would get a game at Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back