Carlton kids who would get a game at Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Just when we assumed the lame bar had been raised to its maximum you bring out an epic failed attempt to be funny again....

I bet you have em rolling in the aisles at boy scouts. :rolleyes:

I'm amazed he's learnt how to type, given that he's barely made it past finger painting

His disposal is up and down. He can miss easy targets across half back but also hit leading targets with kicks that give the defenders little chance. AFL teams don't tag hacks.

Every team has a tagger or two on their list. When they line up against Essendon, they dont know who to tag so instinctively go to the number 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To answer the op, here are my suggestions of which Carlton Kids can get a game in the best 22 at the bummers:

Jordan Russell - Better than Jobe Watson and atleast Russell kicks the ball
Clinton Benjamin - Would be top 3 fastest player, and would suit their game plan
Sam Jacobs - He is better than Laycock

Bryce Gibbs
Marc Murphy
Matthew Kruezer
Paul Bower
Jamison
eddie betts
Robert Warnock
Shaun Grigg
Andrew Walker
Bentick
Hampson
Russell
Browne
armfield

Paddy Ryder
Brent Stanton
Angus Monfries
Scott Gumbleton
Jay Neagle
Bachar Houli
Leroy Jetta
Sam Lonergan
David Myers
Tayte Pears
Kyle Reimers
Brent Prismall
Courtenay Dempsey

I have bolded all the players that I think would get a start in the other teams 22, the only reasony why Essendon have more kids going around now is that we are playing so much more then Carlton atm.

For anyone who says Houli wouldn't get a game have to look at his clearance work and kicking skills, will be a star and i hate to say the only one of our kids that has a chance of being an A grade player, (maybe reimers/hocking as well)

To answer the op, here are my suggestions of which Carlton Kids can get a game in the best 22 at the bummers:

Jordan Russell - Better than Jobe Watson and atleast Russell kicks the ball
Clinton Benjamin - Would be top 3 fastest player, and would suit their game plan
Sam Jacobs - He is better than Laycock

Watsons kicking >> Russells kicking

Dreamin'...out of the two kicks I've seen Watson kick, one was over Lloyds head and the other was a grubber along the ground.

I've seen Russell hit targets.

So in actual fact Russell>>>>Watson

You've seen Watson execute two kicks and your basing your judgement on that.

You idiot. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton kids who would get a game at Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back