Carlton: Talented young list, hanging tough as the trade vultures loom

Remove this Banner Ad

parrot

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2004
Funny watching BF posters of teams with non-forward lines (e.g. Weagles, Richmond, Geelong, Bulldogs, Melbourne etc), fantasise at the prospect of picking up one the Blues talented KP forwards in the draft. Deriding comments followed by posts bragging how good their forward lines would be with their inclusion are flooding the BF boards at present, revealing little internal conflicts, and that deep down they know that these guys are talent. Period. True KP forwards with the capability of kicking match winning goals in big games. Opposition coaches know this, hence their eagerness. Their effectiveness has been extremely limited this year because of poor midfield supply, as our young side finds its feet. With a talented, developing young midfield containing Walker, Marc Murphy, Russell, Carazzo, Simpson, Bentick, and Blackwell, directed by experience from Kouta and Stevens, that will soon change. That's why the Fev and Lance will be playing with the Blues in 2006. :)

parrot said:
Funny watching BF posters of teams with non-forward lines (e.g. Weagles, Richmond, Geelong, Bulldogs, Melbourne etc), fantasise at the prospect of picking up one the Blues talented KP forwards in the draft. Deriding comments followed by posts bragging how good their forward lines would be with their inclusion are flooding the BF boards at present, revealing little internal conflicts, and that deep down they know that these guys are talent. Period. True KP forwards with the capability of kicking match winning goals in big games. Opposition coaches know this, hence their eagerness. Their effectiveness has been extremely limited this year because of poor midfield supply, as our young side finds its feet. With a talented, developing young midfield containing Walker, Marc Murphy, Russell, Carazzo, Simpson, Bentick, and Blackwell, directed by experience from Kouta and Stevens, that will soon change. That's why the Fev and Lance will be playing with the Blues in 2006. :)
where is this dream world you live in?

parrot said:

melbourne no forward line????

davey neitz holland
green miller bruce

others: yze? motlop? armstrong? white?

good post moron

parrot,
Quick question.

After 2pm Friday, could Andrew McDougall be a talented young Blue or will he still be a struggling, broken down Eagle ?

parrot said:
I dont want either big red or Fevola...

If we can get a good deal for Polak...I think that would be worthwhile

demon_fan said:
melbourne no forward line????

Correct

Holland = Victoian version of Q Lynch
Neitz = chronic injuries, early retirement imminent
Green = soft, will be traded
Miller = failed at CHF due to limited natural ability. Useful utility though
Bruce = see Green

:)

parrot said:
Correct

Bruce = see Green

rofl your a comedian melbournes foward line > carltons list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The long term future does look but in order to inhance that one of Fev or LAnce will be traded to we can pick up quality youngsters in the draft.
In my opinion it should be Lance but hell, Carlton and I have disagreed on a lot of decisions in the past 5 years.

Parrott, go down to carlton and play paddy whack on each others with your two wooden spoons.

parrot said:
Correct

Bruce = see Green

You know whats funny?

Robbo > Carlton's forwardline

Really I won't try and correct you on the other dumb comments there, but its quite funny to see how you think Carlton currently have a talented young list with potential.

davey_magik said:
You know whats funny?

Robbo > Carlton's forwardline

Really I won't try and correct you on the other dumb comments there, but its quite funny to see how you think Carlton currently have a talented young list with potential.

Carlton = 2007 Premiers
Melbourne = 2007 wooden spooners
St.kilda= CHOKE

No wonder us other, REAL Carlton supporters, get a long of ******** hung on us. Parrot, just shut your trap, seriously. I know that you have a lot of bias in you, and it is hard to get rid of, but open your eyes boy, and look at our list from a non-bias view like I do. We've still got a few years of tough times ahead. I see a finals apperance in 2008, and from there on, but now, we've just got to re-build.

parrot said:
The Don's will be up there as well, although your team hasn't bottomed-out yet, and are about 2-3 years behind us. :)
Carlton has bottomed out? :confused: I never thought delisting youngsters and signing delisted middle aged players was bottoming out? :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton: Talented young list, hanging tough as the trade vultures loom

Remove this Banner Ad

Back