Carlton TV - Video Collection

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to see in the rooms after the Carlton Essendon game like the first 2 weeks...

When do they release this?

End of the week usually. I am keeping my eye on it so as soon as it is released I will post it! :thumbsu:

I noticed there's also a Northern Bullants video too. Interview with Barry Mitchell and Jackson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this, but can anyone direct me as to where to find a copy of the Saints game last sat, via a torrent or site.

Cheers

Sports Study Tour
Carlton Senior Coach Brett Ratten and General Manager of Football Operations Steven Icke have embarked on an overseas sports study tour of Europe. During their twelve-day tour, Ratten and Icke will inspect the facilities and meet with the officials of three of Europe’s soccer giants.

First stop is Manchester United’s home ground, Old Trafford, followed by Villa Park, the home of Aston Villa in Birmingham. Ratten and Icke then venture to the final port of Turin, Italy where they will visit the home of Juventus – winners of the Serie A a record 27 times.

At a time when the Carlton Football Club is on the verge of building new state-of-the-art training facilities, the study tour provides Ratten and Icke with a rare opportunity to gain an insight into the best practices of each of these clubs in terms of player development, sports medicine and rehabilitation - as Carlton strives to be at the cutting edge of the AFL competition.

One & One on One

Marc Murphy and Bryce Gibbs, our No.1 draftees of 2005 and 2006 respectively, caught up with CFC TV on carltonfc.com.au and looked back on their own experiences in the lead up to the AFL draft.

Murphy and Gibbs share their thoughts on the draft process, on top of how and when they learned they'd be going first in the pecking order.

The boys also have some advice for this season’s number on draftee, who will of course be wearing a Navy Blue guernsey.

Listeninng to them both speak, you would think they are 200 game players!

I love Bryce's answer to rivalries with other draftees! Good to see the number 1 tag hasn't got to his head :thumbsu:

Listeninng to them both speak, you would think they are 200 game players!

I love Bryce's answer to rivalries with other draftees! Good to see the number 1 tag hasn't got to his head :thumbsu:
Bryce sounds just like Hird and Buckley and is incredibly mature for an 18 year old.

I think he will Captain the club before Murphy. :thumbsu: :cool:

I have a man crush on Gibbs.

Bryce sounds just like Hird and Buckley and is incredibly mature for an 18 year old.

I think he will Captain the club before Murphy. :thumbsu: :cool:

I have a man crush on Gibbs.

I have a crush on Bryce as well!! :eek:

Move over Gilly!!! No room for you anymore!!! :p

Senior Coach Brett Ratten reflects on 2007 and looks towards the 2008 season

I love Brett Ratten's positive attitude and outlook. :thumbsu:

Newspaper reports said Pratt was blown away by one of Ratts' presentations and thought it was one of the best thing he's heard.

Carltonfc.com.au deserves a huge pat on the back for the content the official site provides to it's fan since Dick took over. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back