Game Day Carlton v Essendon Gameday Discussion - Rd 3, 2014 *No trolls or lurking likers*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure keeping Kennedy would help he's not exactly setting WCE on fire... One good season in amongst some ordinary ones.
We wouldn't be able to get the ball to him anyway, i think forward presence is hardly our only issue.

Not usually one for hyperbole, but this mob are a disgrace to the jumper. Always have been mediocre, alway will be. Put a line through this generation and plan for the next one.

Why are you so surprised?

Curnow has never been AFL quality, David Ellard is 100% the footballer he is with smarts,courage and disposal, but didn't get a game over curnow.

Malthouse has and will be the biggest mistake the club has ever made.

No, over-rating the abilities of our list in '11 was the mistake.

brett ratten must be laughing at this we were beating dons by 100 points when he was around.what happened. malthouse you are finished should have retired gracefully, but instead we were stupid enough to pay you 1.5 mill for this crap.

it's pretty hard to single out one bloke tonight, but Garlett doesn't want to play in the navy blue...
it has been the case for a while
move him on...

Is there a Jeremy Cameron in this draft or something? We sure look like we're going for it.

MM is heading for some serious questions. Took over an ok team expecting finals each year. If we lose next week, the sakc mick brigade will be out.

Time to blow this team up, trade the tradeable, delist the shite, develop the kids under someone like a bomber thompson or even cam ling or tom harley. This team of senior players is an absolute disgrace. So soft. No leadership. Time to start again. This list is an unmitigated disaster. Anyone saying the opposite has their head in the sand. Very sad day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to say though, footballers are a bunch of complete soft^%&s compared to Test cricketers. Ryan Harris has been playing with pain every game for 3 years and he plays 5 straight days....

Why isn't anyone smashing Goddard's face in for giving Buckley a hard time?

Where the hell has the team spirit gone?

The kid's copping a spray and none of the veterans are putting their hand up to help.

Been that way since that campaigner Milburn cleaned up SOS.

I have no idea who I support.

Entirely different approaches against Port, Tigers and Bombers.

Either way - we can not beat a top 8 team - another season and this is proven to be the case.

Sorry, hate to say it - but blow torch is on Mick now. Such profound inconsistency ? Failure to address first quarter blow outs ? Absolutely nothing up forward, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back