Game Day Carlton v Essendon Gameday Discussion - Rd 3, 2014 *No trolls or lurking likers*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have no idea who I support.

Entirely different approaches against Port, Tigers and Bombers.

Either way - we can not beat a top 8 team - another season and this is proven to be the case.

Sorry, hate to say it - but blow torch is on Mick now. Such profound inconsistency ? Failure to address first quarter blow outs ? Absolutely nothing up forward, nothing.

That depends on what the arrangement the Board and Mick came to for this year.

Ch 7 is shite. My god their whole commentary is almost worse than our footy. Can someone cut BM tongue out please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Essendope* have big bodied blokes around the ball that are hard around the contest so we start Bell as the Sub WTF? Warnock might as well be a ****ing witches hat cant even win the ****ing ruck knock! Their 2nd string ruckmen is killing him around the ground! Something is up down at Carlton is it the coach? players? Or have we just recruited crap players or good players we can't develop for the last 5 years?
It's our 150th year FFS and we dont look like we would beat Melbourne at the moment!

Juddy said he loves the club.

Seems an obvious response but not something you often hear from Chris. Wish more of our players had Juddy's drive and will to win.

With all due respect, wouldn't you rather him in the rooms giving some inspiration to the players than on the bloody telly?

I have no idea who I support.

Entirely different approaches against Port, Tigers and Bombers.

Either way - we can not beat a top 8 team - another season and this is proven to be the case.

Sorry, hate to say it - but blow torch is on Mick now. Such profound inconsistency ? Failure to address first quarter blow outs ? Absolutely nothing up forward, nothing.

I think the blow torch should be right on him as well, our first quarters or first halves have been atrocious,
Unacceptable, players running around with no idea, its his second year

I
Expecting a fair spike in Rake ratings tonight.

Fffuuuuccckkkkk...**** you Jonathan Creek. Resigned to another half of this. If there is any meaning left in this life please put Hendo back.

I feel your pain mate, I have a feeling that the season finale was also the final episode.

With all due respect, wouldn't you rather him in the rooms giving some inspiration to the players than on the bloody telly?
He's done enough of that carrying this mob on field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back