Game Day Carlton v Essendon Gameday Discussion - Rd 3, 2014 *No trolls or lurking likers*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did Rowe think he was tapping that? Had clear first tap and put it into space without a single blue jumper there

If our team was hard running and could get into space, then their kicking wouldn't have to be so pinpoint, which they have to be when you play this slow.

The analogy, for those who don't follow the NBA, was just to contrast a fast-paced, offensive team, to a slow, methodical defensive one.

The 76ers play hard because they're mostly d-leaguers looking for a contract.

We're the Knicks. Big market team. Think money can solve everything. Players who care more about themselves than the team. Have no f'in idea what they're doing during the game.
whos our melo and I wouldn't mind chandler at chb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fat lady has already sung her song, packed up and gone home and its only early portion of 3rd quarter

One thing that worries me is that both this club (and coach) have never been about rebuilding from the ground up.

It's always been quick-fix/band aid solutions, never developing young players.

That may have been all well and good in the 70s, 80s and even part of the 90s when all you had to do was open the chequebook but its 2014 ffs!

We are crying out for a rebuild I just hope the club does it properly for once!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back