Remove this Banner Ad

jayjones1

All Australian
Suspended
Dec 12, 2008
sa
AFL Club
Adelaide
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...-baker-crackdown/story-e6frf9jf-1225911959763

really mark grow some balls.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Will they stop sooking about it?
All the Geelong ferals constantly talk about how Nick Riewoldt is Harry Taylor's "bitch" yet when Baker constantly towels up Johnson, we get a bunch of sooking and suspensions.
This isn't really a matter of him breaking the rules, they're just having a cry because Johnson can't beat Baker in a duel.

The MRP suspended Baker for being a better player than Johnson, and used the clashes, which Baker copped the worse end of, as an excuse for it.

That umpire that told Johnson to deal with it should be given a medal.

You can tell they're nervous.

Sook? hardly

Vanilla strategy employed by coaches every week. Ratten did it last week.

Just making sure average footballers don't get away illegal tactics to make up for their limited ability.

You can be sure the umps and the cameras will be focussed on them all game.

SJ to kick 6

The only way SJ will kick 6 is with the help of umpires. This is what Mark Thompson is aiming for in this.

Even without the niggles and punches, Baker will account for him easily. I doubt he'll see any of it without unfair help from the umpires.

His comments are fair enough ..if the Umpires had of cracked down on both players early in the match then Baker possibly wouldn't have missed so many weeks .

Baker is a stopper who has no intention of actually getting a kick himself ..whereas Johnson is a playmaker and dangerous forward, so one would expect the Geelong coach to want him protected a bit .

It was all Thompson's crying about Baker in the first place that contributed to him being suspended for 9 weeks.

No doubt the umpires will be watching Baker and Johnson like hawks if they are playing on each other so they will need to be careful. Hopefully they watch both sides though and don't just go on a witchhunt against Baker paying soft free kicks.

The only way SJ will kick 6 is with the help of umpires. This is what Mark Thompson is aiming for in this.

Even without the niggles and punches, Baker will account for him easily. I doubt he'll see any of it without unfair help from the umpires.

Now who's sooking?

No doubt the umpires will be watching Baker and Johnson like hawks if they are playing on each other so they will need to be careful. Hopefully they watch both sides though and don't just go on a witchhunt against Baker paying soft free kicks.

That's what will happen.

I mean, just look at both of them after last time. SJ is perfectly fine, Baker has a smashed in face. Who gets the truck of bricks dumped on them?

Personally I think the comments are great as they just indicate, and reinforce, that Thommo and SJ are both really worried about Baker.

That will fuel Baker up nicely as the guy thrives on a contest. :)

The more they focus on Baker the more dysfunctional their forward line will be.

Sook? hardly

Vanilla strategy employed by coaches every week. Ratten did it last week.

Just making sure average footballers don't get away illegal tactics to make up for their limited ability.

You can be sure the umps and the cameras will be focussed on them all game.

SJ to kick 6

We all know how this turned out. Freo got an armchair ride.

This could backfire on the Cats, I'm expecting Saints to get most of the 50/50 decisions. The men in green don't like being told what to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will they stop sooking about it?
All the Geelong ferals constantly talk about how Nick Riewoldt is Harry Taylor's "bitch" yet when Baker constantly towels up Johnson, we get a bunch of sooking and suspensions.
This isn't really a matter of him breaking the rules, they're just having a cry because Johnson can't beat Baker in a duel.

The MRP suspended Baker for being a better player than Johnson, and used the clashes, which Baker copped the worse end of, as an excuse for it.

That umpire that told Johnson to deal with it should be given a medal.

You can tell they're nervous.

Look at the clowns reacting to a beat up, like puppets on strings.

Constantly towels up, lol.

Why does everyone sound surprised? they are a bunch of sooks at all times, but than when we start the joel selwood topic, there all like, "oh your just jealous" seriously wake up cats, your times up! stop fooling your selves and making excuses 2 days before september :p

"I just hope it's good for the umpires to come out and just take control of the match straight-up and that would have saved all the hassle out of last time we played.
"Finals are serious games. There's a lot at stake and umpires need to take control early.''

Can Saints fans please inform me where he is whinging about Baker? Just that all i can see is him asking the umpires to control the match early?

"I just hope it's good for the umpires to come out and just take control of the match straight-up and that would have saved all the hassle out of last time we played.
"Finals are serious games. There's a lot at stake and umpires need to take control early.''

Can Saints fans please inform me where he is whinging about Baker? Just that all i can see is him asking the umpires to control the match early?

I just hope by taking control early they don't pay ridiculously soft free kicks.

They won't play Baker anyway. They would be nuts.

SJ is finally fit. Probably for the 1st time since round 12 2009.
Baker has had 9 weeks off. SJ will carve him up.

It's a waste of a selection. They'll effectively be a rotation down.
The saints are already worried about the pace. Nup, it would be suicide.

Exactly.

Where does he single anyone out?

They won't play Baker anyway. They would be nuts.

SJ is finally fit. Probably for the 1st time since round 12 2009.
Baker has had 9 weeks off. SJ will carve him up.

It's a waste of a selection. They'll effectively be a rotation down.
The saints are already worried about the pace. Nup, it would be suicide.

Haha, funny stuff.
:eek::eek:

It isn't only Bomber who is scared of the towelling Baker is sure to give SJ.

For a team that is $1.30 favourites i'm not sure why they are so worried?

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats Crying About Baker!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back