Cats Crying About Baker!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes I do, but the problem most Geelong people have is they don't take any notice unless it's all about Geelong. It's as simple as this ... I'll start posting something positive about geelong the moment I see any Cats fan post something positive about Hawthorn. Fair enough? All I've read from Cats people since the 2008 GF is pure garbage and I'm only repaying the favour.

chillax bro

don't take the bay so seriously, it's just a bit of fun

Hmmm he comments AFTER the game, not before it like Thompson has done.

Anyway Thompson is correct, if the umpires had of done their job in the previous game SJ probably wouldn't have copped three and Baker maybe copped three or four not 9.

Umpires need to be right on the scraggers like Baker and Ling and Scarlett.

These players bring the game into disreputre.

hahaha, what is after one match is before the next match (except the GF)

Dont breed them too bright over in St Kilda!!!!

That's what will happen.

I mean, just look at both of them after last time. SJ is perfectly fine, Baker has a smashed in face. Who gets the truck of bricks dumped on them?

Oh that's an easy one...the thug who deserved it.

You guys worry about soft free kicks against baker..you mean like the ones that white sook of yours gets all the time?

You guys need to grow up a little, stop looking through your BS goggles

Will they stop sooking about it?
All the Geelong ferals constantly talk about how Nick Riewoldt is Harry Taylor's "bitch" yet when Baker constantly towels up Johnson, we get a bunch of sooking and suspensions.
This isn't really a matter of him breaking the rules, they're just having a cry because Johnson can't beat Baker in a duel.

The MRP suspended Baker for being a better player than Johnson, and used the clashes, which Baker copped the worse end of, as an excuse for it.

That umpire that told Johnson to deal with it should be given a medal.

You can tell they're nervous.

dumbest statement of the year...

He hasn't played a senior game in what 10 or so weeks? That's a very long time on the sidelines.

I'd be very surprised if he isn't incredibly rusty and/or blowing hard throughout the game as he tries to find his fitness and form again.

All in all, some will call it a sook, some will say it is a great tactic. Time will tell.

We'll have to wait and see. Johnson basically has one job to do - run. He's got great endurance, and although the dipstick commentators wax lyrical about his skills to me he plays his best footy when he's constantly moving. More often than not his opponent is completely worn out. That's how he has to play Baker.

If Johnson tries to wrestle with Baker he's going to be ineffectual. If he constantly leads and presents and gets involved up the ground, he could break the shackles. Easier said than done of course.

One final thing, the odds for this game are laughable. St.Kilda beat Geelong last time, which seems to have been forgotten by a lot of people.

Will they stop sooking about it?
All the Geelong ferals constantly talk about how Nick Riewoldt is Harry Taylor's "bitch" yet when Baker constantly towels up Johnson, we get a bunch of sooking and suspensions.
This isn't really a matter of him breaking the rules, they're just having a cry because Johnson can't beat Baker in a duel.

The MRP suspended Baker for being a better player than Johnson, and used the clashes, which Baker copped the worse end of, as an excuse for it.

That umpire that told Johnson to deal with it should be given a medal.

You can tell they're nervous.

Haha, you can't be serious. Baker was suspended for being a better player than Johnson? What exactly is the MRP's motive here?

I don't think you can argue that Baker shouldn't have been suspended, maybe argue the length, but he did break the rules. Maybe it was because he couldn't handle Johnson legally? :rolleyes:

Oh that's an easy one...the thug who deserved it.

You guys worry about soft free kicks against baker..you mean like the ones that white sook of yours gets all the time?

You guys need to grow up a little, stop looking through your BS goggles

Good call - just imagine the frees Nick could get if he just learnt the art of staging from Dudak?...:eek:

The guy that called Baker a better footballer than Stevie J must surely be crowned "The Dumbest Human Alive"! Seriously, this guy must be an embarrassment to even the most 1-eyed of St Kilda supporters!

This thread is just rubbish. Typical Saints though, worried about trivial shit and not the game itself.

Kinda reminds me of the flogs beside me at the Grand Final last year. Apparently they believed the game was wrapped up by quarter time, and the only thing worth thinking about was which one of their precious Saints will win the Norm Smith.

The look on their face after the final siren was almost as sweet as CHAPPY'S game winning snap!!

Saints fans are being more than a little precious here. What's the matter, bit nervous?

Bomber just makes sense here. Sorry if some of you can't see it.
I see what you have done here.

Turned it around so it looks like the Saints supporters are the ones being precious, when it was your coach being 'precious' in the first place.

Impressive stuff.

Kudos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy that called Baker a better footballer than Stevie J must surely be crowned "The Dumbest Human Alive"! Seriously, this guy must be an embarrassment to even the most 1-eyed of St Kilda supporters!

This thread is just rubbish. Typical Saints though, worried about trivial shit and not the game itself.

Kinda reminds me of the flogs beside me at the Grand Final last year. Apparently they believed the game was wrapped up by quarter time, and the only thing worth thinking about was which one of their precious Saints will win the Norm Smith.

The look on their face after the final siren was almost as sweet as CHAPPY'S game winning snap!!

Nothing like witnessing shattered "aints" supporters. :p

It's been a fairly common scene over the last few years, particularly when playing the Cats in finals. :D

This thread was started by an Adelaide supporter you peanut.

I see what you have done here.

Turned it around so it looks like the Saints supporters are the ones being precious, when it was your coach being 'precious' in the first place.

Impressive stuff.

Kudos.

I didn't think he was being precious. I am fairly sure he'd rather avoid what happened last time. Maybe the umps don't like being given advice, but it seems they need it after that debacle.

Much ado about nothing it seems.

It happens a lot in footy. Not really too fussed about it. As long as they don't pay ridiculous frees, and intervene when necessary (Emergency umpire to ALWAYS be on the lookout for any spotfires that have the potential to turn nasty), I won't have any complaints. Coaches use this ploy quite regularly. Anyway, it didn't really work for Brett Ratten and his mob on Friday?

I don't see how a free kick to Blake would alter a sniper from being a sniper. Baker got caught up with once before and when he didn't learn his lesson he got smashed. You can argue about whether precidents, priors and mo's should be relevant but life, the universe and the AFL have said yes for longer than I've been around.

Its going to be very interesting to see how Baker does go given the fact he is going to need to play some footy to actaully beat his opponent instead of using the dirty tactics he has used in the past to nullify his opponent. This could spell the death of Baker as a footballer now that he knows he wont be able to get away with what he has done so in the past

This thread is really showcasing the wonderful relationship Geelong and St.Kilda supporters have developed over the past couple of years ;)

To be honest i couldn't care less what either coach rambles on about over the next couple of days aslong as its a cracking match come Friday night :thumbsu:

Good on Bomba for stating the obvious and putting the multicolored maggots on notice. :thumbsu:

Geelong players pride themselves in being more concerned about playing football when stepping on the ground. Whereas unfortunately certain players from other clubs lacking in football ability mistake the field for an MMA bout to make up for those shortcomings.

Good on Bomba for stating the obvious and putting the multicolored maggots on notice. :thumbsu:

Geelong players pride themselves in being more concerned about playing football when stepping on the ground. Whereas unfortunately certain players from other clubs lacking in football ability mistake the field for an MMA bout to make up for those shortcomings.

Yes Geelong never engage in rough play. Players like Scarlett, Milburn, Ling and Rooke are just misunderstood.:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats Crying About Baker!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back