Cats, the team to go for.

Remove this Banner Ad

W's Machines

Debutant
Aug 26, 2004
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Being a hawthorn supporter, i will be chearing for Geelong in the finals. Th only Victorian team, in the finals, worth going for.

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah Geelong supporters. The second best supporters in the league. I reckon there would be a giant party down in Geelong if you guys one the grannie. Bigger than Lygon street if Italie won the world cup.

W's Machines said:
Ah Geelong supporters. The second best supporters in the league. I reckon there would be a giant party down in Geelong if you guys one the grannie. Bigger than Lygon street if Italie won the world cup.

or Bagdad if Iraq got through to the gold medal

W's Machines said:

Cheers, mate.

I'd certainly ask James over for a beer if it eventuated.

W's machines:
although I'll also be going for Geelong in the finals - why suck up to them? :p Have you lost all respect for your club pride? (understandable as that may be - and I should know being a pies supporter.)

Btw, Geelong, I want to buy a new Gucci handbag, which colour/shape do you recommend?

Hot_Pies said:
W's machines:

although I'll also be going for Geelong in the finals - why suck up to them? Have you lost all respect for your club pride? (understandable as that may be - and I should know being a pies supporter.)

Btw, Geelong, I want to buy a new Gucci handbag, which colour/shape do you recommend?

Listen smart ass! :mad: Go back to the hole you came from! This board is for descent folk, not crooks like you!

Your asking them for a handbag? You are a Collingwood supporter, you should be asking them for some teeth!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woodsy, Woodsy, Woodsy anything to get onside with the cats.
BTW that HotPie is a moron, you don't go around bagging sides for being soft, especially when you've got super tough nuts like Shaw, Cole and Buckley.
Maybe Hotpie was asking for advice on a handbag so as he could match it with his pink frilly dressing gown, for his girls night out, or something to that extent. But seriously, he must be an idiot or something.

W's machines are you a Hawks supporter or a Geelong supporter.
Better make up your mind mate, because it sounds a lot like you've abandoned your club and signed on with the Cats. BTW I have a great dental plan thankyou. Although I can't speak for all Pies supporters

Good to see a decent reaction to my handbag shopping fellers. :D
But I decided to keep the 5c it would have cost to buy a Collingwood handbag and go to the dentist instead after Woodsy knocked my teeth out with his original and hard-hitting comments....

bomaz:
I never said Shaw was tough, and Geelong are a bigger side than Collingwood anyway, in terms of size and strength. You're barking up the wrong tree, I was referring to Geelong supports - of whom I know about 3 or 4, hardly a decent sample space. I guess no team compares to Essendon when it comes to strength, especially when you've got Tough Nut Fletcher in the tribunal every week. Unfortunately that's not because he's tough, but because he's a gump.
Seeing as you directed me to the Shanghai copy market to get an exact copy of your pink frilly dressing gown, I wouldn't go making comments about it unless you want your own dirty business revealed...
And if I just try and refresh my memory, who was it who actually brought up handbags in the first place?? Exactly.

Geelong Supporters:
:p Good luck vs Port.

What happened? The pressure realy got to them. Scarlett was beaten by Tredrea! Scarlett Beaten! Unbelievable!

W's Machines said:
What happened? The pressure realy got to them. Scarlett was beaten by Tredrea! Scarlett Beaten! Unbelievable!

Get a life.

Or just change your team to 'Geelong'.

Or the old GoldThrush treatment:

Team: Hawthorn / Brisbane. :rolleyes:

leonmagic said:
Get a life.

Or just change your team to 'Geelong'.

Or the old GoldThrush treatment:

Team: Hawthorn / Brisbane. :rolleyes:

F*ck Off leonmagic, one Collingwood supporter is enouph (Hot Pies). What is it with you Pies supporters? You're like pests! Once there is one, there are many! You multiply at rappid rates!

Apparently Hot Pie and Leon Magic are good friends.
You can't help but ignore these two who continually both good folk like ourselves.
In response to you comment Hot Pie - I've learnt from my earlier days on BigFooty and no longer unnecceasarily criticise those who do not deserve it, and as aresult I've come to respect the Geelong supporters, unlike yourself and Leo_Magic who are trolls of the worst kind. ANd in fact if we were no playing Geelong and they had Sydney in the Prelim. (if they'd knocked off Port) I would have liked to see them beat the Swans.
Know hotpie go and puff your magic dragon.

W's Machines said:
Great win againsts the Bomers Cats! Do you guys think you will be any chance against Brisbane?

Come on mate, you're not like me, you actually listen during Methods. Probability...there's always a chance ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats, the team to go for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back