Game Day Cats v Crows at Kardinia 1:15 my time

Remove this Banner Ad

This was not called a throw and led directly to the last goal. I mean, these decisions are not why we lost. But geez, it's infuriating seeing this let go week after week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220528-154909_Kayo Sports.jpg
    Screenshot_20220528-154909_Kayo Sports.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 55

The challenge of being a young forward in our team demonstrated by this last quarter and a half.

Fog was up and about, presenting, marking well etc. Then we can't get the ball near him for like a third of the game. Shut him out.

We are 6+ goals behind & 3 less scoring shots.

Our poor kicking just made the losing margin bigger.

We do need to make kicking skills a priority as we will go nowhere with this level of skills.
We are a team of workman with few players possessing genuine class.

I think they have tried to address this last year as the main three guys we have with genuine class are Rachele, Soligo and Dawson.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The challenge of being a young forward in our team demonstrated by this last quarter and a half.

Fog was up and about, presenting, marking well etc. Then we can't get the ball near him for like a third of the game. Shut him out.
And Matt Crouch will get talked up because he got the ball a gazillion times and did sweet **** all with it

What we learnt today:

Our selectors are still clueless. It's not the coach, because it has been an issue for years. There must be some one who has been consistent on these.

ROB needs to be playing with full effort to be useful. His weeks before he got dropped were terrible.

Our goal kicking is still absolutely terrible. Just pathetic.

Fog looks ok when we kick the ball in front of him.

Soligo is a great find. Has a future.

Hately is an ok player, but how have we not worked on his kicking action. He doesn't time the kick at all. Awful.

Crouch is done. How we thought picking him was a good idea I will never know.

Milera is not ready for AFL. There was nothing in the SANFL to suggest otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Cats v Crows at Kardinia 1:15 my time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back