News Chad Wingard traded to Hawthorn for ... dammit who is peeling onions?

Will Chad stay or go?

• He will stay farken!

Votes: 43 21.4%
  • He will go farken!

Votes: 112 55.7%
  • He will stay, he will go, he will stay and go farken!

Votes: 46 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok so here's the 4-1-1. I've had a number of PMs pleading for reasoning. So here goes.

He's the laziest player on the list bar none. He ****s around at training, is always the last to arrive and the first to leave. Never does extra sessions.

He fails to respond to contact from the high performance teams about his appalling body composition. In fact as we speak he is the only player not to check in with their composition this off-season despite repeated attempts at contact.

He locks himself away on Fortnite for away games, bringing his gaming gear with him and sits in his hotel room often alone.

The club have tried desperately to get him to lift his game and he has refused to respond.

He has no interest in achieving premiership success and he has no drive to succeed. A player in it for the lifestyle.

The club have lost patience, they don't want him. This was happening since day 1 of pre-season. His attitude absolutely stinks and his petulance on social media has driven a final wedge.

We've tried everything to accommodate him, and he's given us nothing.

The club understand he will likely succeed at another club but the factors for this will be things the PAFC cannot control.

The players themselves have run out of patience with him, he genuinely doesn't get on with Chad Cornes - reason being Chad has demanded more from him and driven him with the whip and Wingard can't take it.

The official reasoning - "We are here to win premierships, and Chad does not share that desire."

I am fully on the club's side here. It hurts, it burns. It aches. However you all agree you want a club with a spine, you've got one.

Chad Wingard has become damaging to the playing group.

Ryan Burton doesn’t want to leave Hawthorn - his nose is currently out of joint after being offered up.

I was wondering how he would feel about being Chad burley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so here's the 4-1-1. I've had a number of PMs pleading for reasoning. So here goes.

He's the laziest player on the list bar none. He ****s around at training, is always the last to arrive and the first to leave. Never does extra sessions.

He fails to respond to contact from the high performance teams about his appalling body composition. In fact as we speak he is the only player not to check in with their composition this off-season despite repeated attempts at contact.

He locks himself away on Fortnite for away games, bringing his gaming gear with him and sits in his hotel room often alone.

The club have tried desperately to get him to lift his game and he has refused to respond.

He has no interest in achieving premiership success and he has no drive to succeed. A player in it for the lifestyle.

The club have lost patience, they don't want him. This was happening since day 1 of pre-season. His attitude absolutely stinks and his petulance on social media has driven a final wedge.

The club understand he will likely succeed at another club but the factors for this will be things the PAFC cannot control.

The players themselves have run out of patience with him, he genuinely doesn't get on with Chad Cornes - reason being Chad has demanded more from him and driven him with the whip and Wingard can't take it.

The official reasoning - "We are here to win premierships, and Chad does not share that desire."

I am fully on the club's side here. It hurts, it burns. It aches. However you all agree you want a club with a spine, you've got one.

What does that say about the management group that they believe he will be excellent elsewhere?

Makes it easier to swallow.

Wow. Just wow.

Thanks for sharing, Feel.

Ryan Burton is a gun, so that is a good start. However it needs one more first rounder in there. If we get two firsts and Burton, then good riddance Chad you toxic piece of shit.
Is he really though, wasn't he playing at Box Hill this year? I think Burton does some nice stuff, but I don't know what he adds to our lineup. He's definitely not on our needs list IMO.

Shhhhhhhhhh...

that's all well and good and I've heard similar whispers but the fact the club let it get this bad is still horrendous.

Appreciate this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back