Preview Changes and pre match discussion v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke McDonald has been arrested for starting the Hawaiian bush fire so he’s out.

I think Sleevo broke a nail at some point in the third quarter, so he's out for a couple
I was sitting near the bench, the way he was holding his hand looked like a dislocation of his thumb. Wasn’t as effective afterwards but had to play the game out given Archer’s injury and even then Jy probably would have been subbed next.

I broke a finger playing footy and it still hurts three years later, but I’m sure your tolerance for pain is super high.

I was sitting near the bench, the way he was holding his hand looked like a dislocation of his thumb. Wasn’t as effective afterwards but had to play the game out given Archer’s injury and even then Jy probably would have been subbed next.

I broke a finger playing footy and it still hurts three years later, but I’m sure your tolerance for pain is super high.

Always frightening when H2H goes the sledge.

Reminds me of the 1 time I saw Corey McKernan fire up Archer style and drop a player.

I think Sleevo broke a nail at some point in the third quarter, so he's out for a couple
Stop it ! It is not funny ( I did laugh I admit that)

He’s so frustrating. So North he’s like a roll of toilet paper you just don’t know if you’re getting single ply or triple layers.

Oh well

Time to ruin some retirement games

Once upon a time, and I mean even post Pagan - I reckon we'd have it in us to do it.

Based on the fact we couldn't even hold our nerve to finish off a very emotional win last week, pretty low chance of turning up this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond were pretty ordinary against Saints.

They are gettable.
It's a dead rubber but still would be nice for us long suffering supporters.

to be honest the result doesnt really matter, hope Ziebell, Jack and Cotch all get their moment
this is fine in theory.

we've lost a million in a row, if by some miracle we were to win, it would be pretty widely celebrated by us.

It'd also be lol worthy as our longest current winning streak would be against your lot.

the reality is you will win this in second gear.

Does this mean that Larks and Jack swap jumpers at the end?

He's had his detractors over the journey, but you have to respect and admire what he's achieved;
Has been his clubs leading goal kicker for several years
Won games for his club as the only tall forward with several defenders hanging off him
Has kicked bags of goals in several games to get his team over the line
He should be proud of what he's achieved over his career.

Jack too, has also had an OK career.

Pretty awesome to have Ziebs, Cotch and Riewoldt retiring the same game.
Just hope we are in the game and give it a red hot crack but in the end I just want Ziebs to snag a goal like Cunners did.
Awesome experience for our young guys as well playing on the G with a big crowd. I'm pretty pumped no matter what happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back