Preview Changes and pre match discussion v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

In fairness we're farewelling Ziebell for good and depending on the wash up of the week, Goldy in Melbourne (albeit unlikely).

I think we'll put up this week as well.

Changes will be simple, Phillips for Cunnington. Best to send Laz back for the VFL so not sure on the sub.
Greenwood sub for mine

Where do Roos supporters tend to sit at the away games at the g?

But seriously

My MO for the G

1. Walk to the closest entry from the City

2. Don’t sit facing into the Sun

3. Don’t sit in the Olympic to avoid cold SW wind

4. Sit undercover if it’s raining

Things I don’t know…whether they serve steamed dimmies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is it Jacks last game next week when we have two games remaining?
I don't know how true this is but someone told me his first game was against Richmond so he thought finishing against them was a nice way to wrap up the career.

I don't know how true this is but someone told me his first game was against Richmond so he thought finishing against them was a nice way to wrap up the career.
Please don’t let this be true. If so we really do have systemic issues of the tail wagging the dog.

Jack debuted in 2009, we won round 1 against Melbourne which was his first game.

We played Richmond in like round 5 and lost.

It amazes me people just accept stuff on face value when you can fact check it in seconds.

Jack debuted in 2009, we won round 1 against Melbourne which was his first game.

We played Richmond in like round 5 and lost.

It amazes me people just accept stuff on face value when you can fact check it in seconds.
Yeah, 2009 we drew and lost to them. I remember the embarrassment of each game. We weren't crash hot but they were rubbish back then

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and pre match discussion v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back