Remove this Banner Ad

ARDENSTREETforever

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2003
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
North Melbourne
INS: LeCras, McIntosh, Wells, Sinclair.
OUTS: MStevens, Picioane, Petrie, Pratt.

All four outs are simply not good enough.
Picioane tries hard, but falls short of the mark.
Petrie, needs times in the VFL, to get some confidence back.
Pratt is just not good enough. Not a fan. Doesnt pay enough respect to his opponent.
MStevens, just think his form is not good enough to warrant another game.

I Want JWS, Gibson and Schwarze in too, but its impossible to fit them in!!
Cant drop anyone else!

Drew played well mate, McIntosh isnt upto it just yet.

Pratty's done OK too! I'd like to see him stay in the side.

Apparently Jess is still another week away?

Petrie needed to be dropped after the Rd 8 match v Bulldogs.
What has he done to warrant a spot?
Yes, maybe McIntosh needs more time.

Hope Jess is back in this week, as his injury was only a corkie.
3 weeks seems a bit too long for a corkie.

Sinclair is a straight swap for Pratt if he is fit. Wells is likely to be a straight swap for either Watson or Stevens... I'd like Watson to have a few games to see if he's worth keeping on the list. Other than that I'd be surprised if there were any unforced changes. I don't think Picioane or Petrie will be dropped.

apollo_creed said:
Agree with dropping two of them Stevens and Pratt.

As for Pratt being alright?

He couldn't hold an uncontested mark with superglue on his hands and is a terrible decision maker and has attrocious footskills. He adds nothing and doesn't deserve to be in the team. As for Stevens....

His skills are okay given the number of games he has played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

benno87 said:
Why drop Watson?

Ash Watson is an absolute hack. He is one of the worst players I have ever seen. He can play well in the VFL but he's just not an AFL player. Surly he will be dropped this week and at the end of the year delisted.

george1 said:
Ash Watson is an absolute hack. He is one of the worst players I have ever seen. He can play well in the VFL but he's just not an AFL player. Surly he will be dropped this week and at the end of the year delisted.
Brady Rawlings ala 2003.

Deja Vu?

benno87 said:
Why drop Watson?

Give the kid a chance. A month. To prove himself.

Bc we have other players better then him at the moment, and he isnt in our best 22. The position we are in at the moment, i dont think we should be carrying a guy just to see if he can play or not. Maybe that should have been done earlier in the year but not at this stage of the year. All 22 players must have an impact for us to go places.

i can't really understand why you want to drop petrie after that game. we really held cox in the centre and ran himself to a standstill trying to go with him around the ground. i've no doubt we would have been in serious trouble if he hadn't of played.

as for pratt, i didn't think he was that bad. certainly not in our worst players for the game. not quite nailing his long kicks yet but looks like he has the ability to do so. having said that i imagine that when sinclair is back in then he won't be providing the drive out of the backline.... which probably should have been done by makepeace anyway.

Changes for this game:

INS: Wells and Sinclair
OUTS: Watson and Pratt

Come on people its a no brainer.

FWIW: Petrie didn't play all that bad but got injured late and might be a late withdrawl for MacKernan (Hamish not ready for this week and would be a good game to get BigMac's confidence up!)

FWIW Pt2: Archer will have no case to answer so don't even think about his replacment.

magoo said:
i can't really understand why you want to drop petrie after that game. we really held cox in the centre and ran himself to a standstill trying to go with him around the ground. i've no doubt we would have been in serious trouble if he hadn't of played.

as for pratt, i didn't think he was that bad. certainly not in our worst players for the game. not quite nailing his long kicks yet but looks like he has the ability to do so. having said that i imagine that when sinclair is back in then he won't be providing the drive out of the backline.... which probably should have been done by makepeace anyway.
totally agree

71011 said:
I'm worried we might lose Archer to suspension, maybe that might be a change.
Anyone that really looked at it will see that it will be thrown out. Even if we all took our Kangaroo eyes out we will see it. No case... if laycock can get away with what he did to thommo last week and they give archer weeks for what he did... the tribunal should be shot!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for Hawthorn game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back