Analysis Changes for Q. B'day (6 ins, including Brown, Langdon & Fas, squad in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this continues all week. Good old fashioned feeling between the two old enemies.

Would love to hear Dunn or Howe come out and say they are enoying the support of a consistent fan base, not one that goes to the snow as soon as things turn bad.

This really could develop into a great build up to a big game.

That Would happen in America but you don't see it here

Not at all. I enjoy reading about all your incredible gifts.

Good looking, fit, well dressed, rich and a brilliant sportsman. Oh and of course very intelligent.

Bring out the gimp.

And when some one says The Gimp, he's sleeping,

All you can is: well wake him

Elliott's 1st 11 games in 2012 - 129 disposal, 6 goals 8 behinds; Crocker's 11 games to date - 100 disposals, 11 goals 7 behinds

just saying.
29 disposals less, .... don't know.... but .....

He's ok Crocker, can find a goal too.

I don't think Crocker will be as good as Elliott so that clearly wasn't my point. All I was saying is that 11 games into a career it's a little too early to know 1 way or the other.
You have summed it up nicely.

It's way too early to put a pen through him, I think that's the point.

Be handy goal kicker all the same. I'd have him in every day ahead of a certain player

Question for the VFL folk...could McClarty be an option to replace Goldsack?
I think it depends on which role they'd want him to play.

If he was to replace Goldsack directly, and play that floating defender role, I could actually see it being possible as he could then show his greatest asset he has at this stage, which is the pace and run he has for a defender.

But if he was asked to come in as a key defender, at this stage, depsite playing well on Josh Bruce and McCartin so far this year, he's probably not ready for that.

I don't think he will play this week, I think they'll bring Aish back if he's right, or Langdon if Aish isn't right, but McLarty impresses every time I see him live at VFL level, and for a first year kid that's a great sign indeed.

Elliott's 1st 11 games in 2012 - 129 disposal, 6 goals 8 behinds; Crocker's 11 games to date - 100 disposals, 11 goals 7 behinds

just saying.
I get your point but I'd love to see the tackle numbers.

Elliott was initially playing as a defensive forward and i'm pretty sure had 15 tackles in either his first or second game.

Elliott was initially playing as a defensive forward and i'm pretty sure had 15 tackles in either his first or second game.
Wasn't his first, Wills holds the record for tackles by a debutant with 12.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it depends on which role they'd want him to play.

If he was to replace Goldsack directly, and play that floating defender role, I could actually see it being possible as he could then show his greatest asset he has at this stage, which is the pace and run he has for a defender.

But if he was asked to come in as a key defender, at this stage, depsite playing well on Josh Bruce and McCartin so far this year, he's probably not ready for that.

I don't think he will play this week, I think they'll bring Aish back if he's right, or Langdon if Aish isn't right, but McLarty impresses every time I see him live at VFL level, and for a first year kid that's a great sign indeed.
Didn't McCartin kick 7 on him? :/

Good for us, the boys need the extra motivation to win.

Bernie Vince IQ of a frog! Seriously playing into our hands if they think Adams is having a crack at Demons
Taking the bait, watch Vince & the other flag flyer flog (fff) Viney get sucked in and lose focus !
Love it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jamie had 15 tackles in his 4th game and 57 from his first 11.

Crocker has 13 in total in his first 11 games.

Still, I'm with those who want to give Crocker some time.

Being reported all of Elliot, Wells, Goldsack will not play until assessments at the bye time.

Wells out for a month :(

For me assuming Faz is out
Brown for Wells
Mayne for Elliott
Langdon for Goldsack

If Faz plays substitute Faz for Mayne.

If Greenwood out then Aish in

Aish cleared to return. Greenwood expected to play but must prove his fitness to be sure. Wells/Goldsack/Elliott ruled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back