Prediction Changes for R21 v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Not expected. I have been quite critical with Todd. But thats mainly cos I'm an arseh*le.
Not actually happy he is not playing. Can't fit em all I guess.

If Gray is selected I will be very excited. He absolutely transforms this team whether he is in the forward 50 or centre square, and if he can get match fit for the bulldogs game/finals we are significantly more likely to win those games IMO.
tenor.gif

This might be a decision based on the fact that Dixon has barely been able to raise a gallop the last few weeks and they want to keep him out of the ruck hence keeping pete in was important. Can't have a forwardline of the 4 talls + gray. Would be the easiest forward 50 to rebound from of all time.

This might be a decision based on the fact that Dixon has barely been able to raise a gallop the last few weeks and they want to keep him out of the ruck hence keeping pete in was important. Can't have a forwardline of the 4 talls + gray. Would be the easiest forward 50 to rebound from of all time.
Spot on I think. Clearly a decision based on the need for a 2nd ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to keep Marshall in when he was super low on confidence and contributing little, only to drop him a few weeks later after he'd started playing some decent games and looked to be on the up.

If we're settling on 2 rucks + 2 KPFs for finals though one had to go, and I'd back MG to be more likely to play a match winning burst with some crucial goals in a final at the moment.

Marshall had his best two weeks of the year and gets dropped, strange. Especially with Dixon seeming to love the four tallest forwardline
Will be wet on Saturday, looking for a spot for Gray.
SPP needed in the rain to body.
Ladhams needed to ruck.
Marshall is a good sub as he can play both ends if needed.

The change makes sense structurally so we don't lose that forward pressure and so we maintain two rucks, but it's a shame to see Todd come out of the side when he seemed to be building. If SPP has another quiet game I'd be tempted to bring Todd back in for him. But hey, how good is it to have genuine selection pressure again inside of trying to fill holes left by injuries!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back