Changes for Round 6 v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a good point. Tarrant towelled up LeCras last time. Hopefully this time he has his hands full with one of the talls. McPharlin, Tarrant and Silvagni will need to go to Lynch, Kennedy and the resting ruckman, so that would leave a smaller defender like Hayden on LeCras.

I don't think they'd leave LeCras off a leash.

I reckon they'll play another ruckman and have Johnson go back onto the resting ruckman.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Tarrant still go to lecras, McPharlin will take Kennedy and Silvagni on Lynch/McKinley.

I think Lynchy has been included just to provide a presence in the forward line Hansen and McKinley dont provide this . I dont see any problem with Lynchy roaming up the ground he kicks the ball 60 metres anyway hopefully to Natanui or Cox .

Maybe Lynchy has been suffering PND the last six weeks or has been on cloud nine and is now okay and settled in his new life with baby to play again :) or maybe he has bought that farm down home at Grass Patch and footy isn't the No 1 priority now !

Rubbish. Lynch's inside 50's are near usless. A 192cm version of Nicoski.

He plays deep or GTFO.

If Tarrant is beating LeCras move LeCras onball, pretty simple.

A bit harsh on Lynch. Did you see the ripper he delivered to Shuey in game 1. He also kicked two goals himself. By the way he is 194 Cm and weighs 101 Kg.

The paper did a write up on exactly why Lynch was dropped and proved statistically that his long bombs from 50 are the worst in the competition for accuracy. Also his forward 50 entries are amongst the worst for players who ammase large numbers of inside 50's a year.

They look good that 30% of the time when they come off though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for Round 6 v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back